What's new

9999 Damage

Professional
Reaction score
I jumped on the CPS1 Multi bandwagon and am waiting for various parts to come in, including my first CPS1 boards (a King of Dragons A/B/C from legendhk). I'd like to get a case. My questions are:

1. What compatibility considerations do I need to take into account?

Thanks to twistedsymphony, I see the A boards come in long, short, and DASH (almost identical to short). Are all cases for short boards compatible with DASH boards?

And is there anything about the Darksoft Multi that should influence how I think about cases? This Jasen Hicks tweet implies that his case needs to accommodate the multi somehow, maybe for a spot for the LCD selector.

2. What options are available?

The options I've identified are:

Thanks for any help. I've never owned CPS1 hardware before, so I'm learning a lot.

I saw Lions3’s post about updating their case for CPS1 Multi. I infer pretty much any case will need to be updated to accommodate the multi, so presumably none of the existing options are good buys until new multi-friendly variants are available.

fwiw I have the Highflow case, got one long before the multi was announced. Not sure how the same one I got can fit a long board CPS1 (I don't have one of these to compare) but mine fits a dash board perfectly.

I'm planning on getting a new case for the multi. Not sure how my current case is going to work with the LCD or whatever else is needed for user access on the multi.

Back