What's new

BladeZX

Grand Master
Reaction score
I am in need of a pair of CPS2 clips that hold the A and B boards together
Anyone have a set or know where I can get some?
Thanks

war3zlod3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure if you order from these guys you ask about airmail or get the insured shipping, I had to order 4 sets of clips twice because the first set got lost in "sea shipping". They did give me a 'discount' on having to repurchase.

JBV3

Beginner
Reaction score
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I don't see an option to enter a US address on that site. And I could really use the CPS2 brackets and clips as well. Any advice?

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I don't see an option to enter a US address on that site. And I could really use the CPS2 brackets and clips as well. Any advice?
874C2B14-BFE6-47AB-921A-B643B043795C.jpeg

Click the orange button. Enter your details and wait for an e-mail.

JBV3

Beginner
Reaction score
874C2B14-BFE6-47AB-921A-B643B043795C.jpeg

Click the orange button. Enter your details and wait for an e-mail.
Thanks again for your help on this. I was able to buy a set of clips and brackets that look like they are brand new from them. Requested DHL shipping which was pricey, but they got here quick and were cheaper than what I was seeing on eBay.

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
No problems @JBV3 -- Tops is an awesome place to shop, pricey for most things, but an excellent service with primo goods.

war3zlod3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again for your help on this. I was able to buy a set of clips and brackets that look like they are brand new from them. Requested DHL shipping which was pricey, but they got here quick and were cheaper than what I was seeing on eBay.
I'd always do this, my first set I did the slow boat method and never got'em but they worked with me on a discount and airmailed the second set