What's new

war3zlod3r

Student
Reaction score
Ok... Sent my CPS2 Multi to Mitsurugi, got the keywriting and firmware set up, now I just need to get my hands on a complete, updated set for the SD card, so I can start whittling it down to the versions I really want, and get the *NAME* files ready to go....

So, the $64,000 question....

Anyone got a link to the current form of the complete set?
its in the roll up thread

Heatermania

Student
Reaction score
Ok... Sent my CPS2 Multi to Mitsurugi, got the keywriting and firmware set up, now I just need to get my hands on a complete, updated set for the SD card, so I can start whittling it down to the versions I really want, and get the *NAME* files ready to go....

So, the $64,000 question....

Anyone got a link to the current form of the complete set?
its in the roll up thread
Oh, sweet! I didn't know they were back up! Thank you!

Johnfan1986

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

My friend sent me the hacked game ( Unlock all Characters) which is Great Mahou Daisakusen (JP, EURO, US version). i tested. it's all perfect! Does anyone want or put it somewhere for members to download?

SmokeMonster

Champion
Reaction score
Adding some local seed muscle for USA guys.:thumbup:

Can we give the last known SM console sets the same treatment?
There aren't really last-known sets but rather currently-known sets. The Github Lists are thriving and are updated frequently by a team of contributors. Anyone can compile the latest setups using the project's scripts.

I appreciate that people want to help, but I would rather not have people sharing pre-compiled packs. The Github Lists receive regular updates and even complete overhauls, so when old stuff circulates, it demotivates people working to perfect things and add new content.

I really do know that everyone is trying to help out and pitch in, but I live in a world where my nearly 10 year old sets are still popping up in the wild somehow. And even 2-3 month old compiles can be pretty outdated at the pace things move.

KalessinDB

Grand Master
Reaction score
I haven't tried to compile them myself yet...

Do the github files work with clrmamepro?

drfunk2k

Grand Master
Reaction score
@SmokeMonster said the standard pack for MAME for mister was MAME 0.217, so i have that seeded on back-ups.me/
If there is another place i can seed it i will.

as i mentioned my server is 3TB of space and 10gb/s
if something is updated ill seed that new one.
Just trying to pay it forward ;)

if you need me to leech and seed something hit me up anyone

drfunk2k

Grand Master
Reaction score
AP isn't the place for discussing piracy related techniques. Pre-made packs are problematic for us, promote the tool set from SM

looks like the Gods shut me up.
spend $500 on a multi and find a .dat...... yea .....

SmokeMonster

Champion
Reaction score
AP isn't the place for discussing piracy related techniques. Pre-made packs are problematic for us, promote the tool set from SM

looks like the Gods shut me up.
spend $500 on a multi and find a .dat...... yea .....
That is the very definition of entitlement.

Buying Darksoft's multis do not give you the right to do anything with my EverDrive Lists, period.

drfunk2k

Grand Master
Reaction score
That is the very definition of entitlement.

Buying Darksoft's multis do not give you the right to do anything with my EverDrive Lists, period.
wow you guys are so high up...... you buy the everdrives and the multis and then you are coy about where to get the roms... like you aren't doing what everyone else does....

let me guess @SmokeMonster you are dumping all the roms that you own and are in compliance with DCMA rules......
wack ass mofos.....

drfunk2k

Grand Master
Reaction score
i d/l the roms myself and I act coy on how to get the roms after hundreds of dollars spent on a multi.......... i am so cool
as @jassin000 said put up or shut up!
... dont be a dick....

drfunk2k

Grand Master
Reaction score
So you're the guy who makes the Axun supergun that I've been praising?
i don't make the Axun JAMMA/JVS CBOX Supergun.... i just help him with translations since i am in China.
Do you praise it?
when and where?
and if you do...... thank you!
Axun makes quality products and has nothing to do with my feelings....

drfunk2k

Grand Master
Reaction score
to be honest if you are really praising Axun #axunworkshop then i willl retract all my statements
because i love Axun and his hard work!!!

ekorz

Multi Boyz 4 Pi
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Feels like you two are talking past each other. It’s easy to not share everdrive packs. Roms are available in huge dumps all over. The work smoke does helps you clean that crap up afterwards. So download from anywhere and clean yourself. Simple. It’s also weird that smoke would be upset about old packs being around, when his tools actually clean them up. But maybe it’s that people don’t clean them... anyway everdrive stuff is not the point. It’s off topic here too.

but for arcade stuff we do need to cut some corners sometimes. My comments were also moderated and I got the same note as @drfunk2k. Fact is we have to share premade packs for some multis (not everdrive) and I applaud you for sharing those. Mame roms are fine but some multis need patching of security, assembly for memory size, etc and those tools are not available sometimes. The ones that are, while great, require careful selection of the right mame revision and may have other gotchas. I use tools when I can but let’s be honest, a premade pack is easier for many arcade multis.