What's new
For Sale

kikaso

Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello, all

It's springtime summertime here in the northern hemisphere and that means I'm going through some spring cleaning and selling the following games. All are original and in good working order. I will test everything before shipping out.

Prices are in USD and do not include shipping via US Postal Service. Local pickup is also an option. I accept payment via PayPal friends and family / Venmo / Zelle / cold hard cash / first-born child. Some of these are big packages that need careful packing so I'll only be able to ship out the weekend after payment is received.

Open to reasonable offers and trades.

Link to photos

• Kings of Fighters 96, 98, 2000, and 2002 - $240 Package deal for now
  • League Bowling - $100 JP label
  • Street Fighter II: Champion Edition B & C boards - $150

• Capcom CPS3 w/ Darksoft Ultrabios - $1,200 PCB has been recapped and sound amp and volume potentiometer have been replaced by me. I also added a heatsink and fan to the PPU to help extend the life of the IC. While replacing the electrolytic capacitors, a glob of solder fell on the JAMMA edge and colored it silver. I removed the solder but the coloring stayed and this does not affect gameplay or JAMMA harness fitment.
  • MV-1F - $135 PCB is very clean. Battery has been replaced by me and the charging circuit has been modified to accept 2032 batteries. Capacitor kit included.
  • Neo Turf Masters - $100 JP label
  • Sega16 w/Multi - $600 Donor was Shinobi and original sub PCB is included. JAMMA adapter and capacitor kit included. Sound on Shinobi wasn't working--this is due to the suicided sound CPU. Sound on multi works great.
  • Metal Slugs 1, 3, and X - $275 Package deal for now.
  • Capcom I/O with cables: $250 (I have a cap kit for this that I can include.)
  • Sun PSU: $100 (includes extension harness, replacement fan, and cap kit— not installed)
  • Sega I/O: $70 (capacitors replaced and includes extra button harness for a Sega Astro City)
  • Nanao MS9-29SU yoke for Hitachi tubes: $70 (Lh: 0.29mH, Lv: 17.9mH)
  • Nanao MS293X yoke: $75 (Lh: 0.194mH, Lv: 16.11mH)
  • Street Slam / Hoop - $55

Last edited:
Nice! Do you have photos of the MVS carts? I may be interested in some.
Photos in the link in first post (and attached) or I can take closer photos of the boards if you’d like. Which cart(s) are you interested in?

Attachments

• IMG_6717.jpeg
    IMG_6717.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 81
Photos in the link in first post (and attached) or I can take closer photos of the boards if you’d like. Which cart(s) are you interested in?
Thanks! For some reason Photos was only showing the Jamma boards (but may have been user error on my part).

I was curious about Metal Slug but am particular about labels. I’ll pass for now but that said, I appreciate the reply and GLWS!

Bump

Kind of surprised no one has jumped on League Bowling. It’s a party favorite and wasn’t super easy to find.

Added a couple of parts to the sale.
  1. Capcom I/O with cables: (I have a cap kit for this that I can include.
  2. Sun PSU: (includes extension harness, replacement fan, and cap kit)
  3. Sega I/O: (capacitors replaced and includes extra button harness* for a Sega Astro City)
  4. Nanao MS9-29SU yoke for Hitachi tubes: (Lh: 0.29mH, Lv: 17.9mH)
  5. Nanao MS293X yoke: (Lh: 0.194mH, Lv: 16.11mH)
*extra button harness is for SW6, SW7, SW8 only.

Last edited:
Added a couple of parts to the sale.
  1. Capcom I/O with cables: $250 (I have a cap kit for this that I can include.
  2. Sun PSU: $120 (includes extension harness, replacement fan, and cap kit)
  3. Sega I/O: $75 (capacitors replaced and includes extra button harness* for a Sega Astro City)
  4. Nanao MS9-29SU yoke for Hitachi tubes: $75 (Lh: 0.29mH, Lv: 17.9mH)
  5. Nanao MS293X yoke: $75 (Lh: 0.194mH, Lv: 16.11mH)
*extra button harness is for SW6, SW7, SW8 only.
great items here for the guys who are in searching to use naomi motherboards . GLWS brother !

Back