What's new
For Sale

Hatsune Mike

Champion
Reaction score
I got this Darius Extra PCB to 1) dump (it was just a normal version) and 2) use in a big California Extreme setup with an LED matrix display and all this fancy stuff. Well, CAX did not really happen this year, so now the board is not getting the use I intended.

I'm not raring to let this one go - it's expensive, and definitely not one I am going to easily find again.

I've made a crude JAMMA adapter, and some AMP-UP connectors allow a selection between the three monitor outputs. I also got three 8" PVMs with the intent of building a half-mirror setup to replicate the original design.

Things I am looking for for trade:

• Taito Egret 29
  • Jaleco Pony Mk. II 18"
  • Jaleco Pony Mk. III Control Panel
  • Capcom Status 18"
  • Namco Consolette 18"
  • Change Air Blade
  • Japan 25" (A59 sized) monitor in great shape (e.g. MS8-25)
  • Batsugun
  • Donpachi
  • Guwange
  • Dogyuun
  • Ghox
  • TGM2TAP
  • An absolutely perfect Nanao MS9-29 monitor.
  • A substantial cash offering (Currently at $3,000. With every lowball offer, it will increment. Add $500 if you're a "collector")

None of these are straight swaps, but I'm ok with finding a way to balance the trade(s) one way or another.

Please do not DM me about trades involving home game console goods.

If you have a Darius cabinet and can show me a picture of it, then I will be a lot more receptive to you buying the PCB. I will be disappointed if this has to end up on the dark and tragic shelf of a collector who doesn't play their games.

Pictures:

Ctb52Im.jpg

mFBUGEB.jpg

kd5cGpq.jpg

Last edited:
What a incredibly rare board! And that JAMMA adapter is super cool for getting this standardized. This would have been amazing to see at CAX. So sorry that 2020 sucks.

Good luck with the trade, Mike!

Sorry to ask, but if i read correctly did you receive a 2900$ offer for it???

Sorry to ask, but if i read correctly did you receive a 2900$ offer for it???
Nope, it is an asked price. Saying it will increase is tongue-in-cheek. Somebody elsewhere offered something < 1000 for it.

Back