What's new

Chihiro

Professional
Reaction score
So a little back story here we've had this standup DSP (32"Wells-Gardner monitor) at work for about 6 months now waiting to get sited as I work at Inspired gaming we mostly handle gambling machines but some video here & there, some of us did play on the cab & played though the whole game all good.

So this week came the time for myself to run it up & PAT test, change the locks ect & get it ready for site & low & behold it won't boot the fans on the 357 spin up & I've metered out all the PSU's & they are showing the correct voltages I noticed when it did work some months back that the USB keychip would flash but now it looks like no power is going to the USB ports?

Is the mobo dead? the board will prob be sent off to our repair depot but for now I thought I would ask on here for any surgestions.

Attachments

• DSC_1522.JPG
    DSC_1522.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_1523.JPG
    DSC_1523.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_1524.JPG
    DSC_1524.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_1525.JPG
    DSC_1525.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_1527.JPG
    DSC_1527.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 69
I had no idea they made an upright of this game. I have the deluxe cab.

I would plug in a different monitor to the HDMI connector just to make sure. Inside it's basically a PS3. As long as it gets AC power, it should output video if working.

These things can still get the YLOD or GLOD, to make sure it’s not an issue with the HDMI, you can plug in PS2/PS3 component video cables and see if you can an image from there. Also check if you can hear the beeps from bootup. Another thing to do, check if the HDD is seated properly. If you don’t hear, see anything from the HDMI/Multi AV out, or see the optical port/HDD activity led light up, the system may be toast…

Yeah I remember the 3 beeps when it was working but now nothing.

We have a Deluxe cab at work too I surprised some of the guys in the workshop when I showed them it was a PS3 deep down.

I've had it most of it apart & re-seated everything a bunch of times & still nothing but thanks for the help so far.

Back