What's new
For Sale

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Here's some stuff I've got for sale. Prices listed in US Dollars. Payment in Australian Dollars (converted at xe.com) as F&F/Gift. Postage is at cost:

Original Sega Marine Fishing: SEGA Blast City / Naomi Marque: $20
fishing.JPG

Left Leg Foot Cover for SEGA Naomi Universal Cabinet / New Net City: Arcade: $20
NUCcover.jpg

Last edited:
Oooooh how much for the New Net City panel to me in the states? A sample zipcode you can use is 57104 if you need it to estimate shipping.

sourced one! good luck with your trades

Last edited:
How much for the 100yen mechs?

Gday,
I don’t have any you’re seeking, but if you have a price on the sunset, give us a whistle
Cheers mate

i would be interested in pgm oriental legend cart if you decide to sell?

Interested in the NNC panel if you ever decide to sell. Will scan it, clean it up, vectorize it, and release the art file for the community.

(All of us in XeD's group buy got knock-off panels)

If you decide to sell a coin mech I'd be interested in a 100 yen one and/or the NAC panel.

Some great stuff here that I'm interested in, unfortunately I don't have anything on your want list :-/

Oh I know how it is. I've got a few nice items offered up for trade myself, mostly stuff I don't want to sell but would be willing to trade for the right item. :D

List updated, random things added... more on the way.

ADDED:

2 x Otaku RGB SCART Switches
CPS-1: Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting + Battery "C" Board PCB
Tekken 6 Panel

+ ...more incoming!

That SCART switcher is very tempting, but I’m scared it will make me rationalize more purchases that I don’t have room for. God I can’t wait to buy another house...

Somebody snag that before I drink a few more Kirin Heartlands and change my mind!

I just bought an 18 port one to replace these one. The struggle is real!

Last edited:
Back