What's new

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Probably a long shot but do any of you have a Senjou no Ookami II (JP version of Mercs) on the 89625B-1 B-Board.

I have a Genuine C-Board and 89625B-1 B-Board from another game. Senjou no Ookami II shipped on this B-Board in Japan.

I need a "O222B" PLD for location 1A. this doesn't appear to be dumped and I've not had any luck using other PLDs from this B-Board.

this PAL is the last piece I need to make a complete working boardset.

Last edited:
Looking through the Jammarcade.net dumps and MAME source the A1 PLD on a number of games has no dump... Here is a list of the still missing PLD Dumps:

-NO DUMP
ST24B2 - Strider on 89624B-3
TK163B - Tenchi wo Kurau Resale on 91634B-2
O222B - Senjou no Ookami II on 89625B-1 (Now Reversed!)
NM22B - Nemo on 89625B
Q529B - Adventure Quiz Capcom World 2 on 90629B-3
Q563B - Adventure Quiz Capcom World 2 on 91634B-2
PKB10B - Pnickies on 89625B-1
????? - Pokonyan! Balloon
????? - Gulun.Pa! (prototype)
????? - Street Fighter Zero Changer on 91634B

-BAD DUMP
STH63B - Strider Resale on 91634B-2
ARA63B - Area 88 Resale on 91634B-2

If anyone has any of these games on the specific B-Board mentioned, then reach out, lets get these missing ones dumped!

Last edited:
Much appreciated :)
I was talking with AlxUnderBase this morning and it's an AMD PALCE16V8H so as long as it's unlocked he should be able to read it in his Top3000.

o222b - Senjou no Ookami II on 89625B-1
This one can be crossed off the list!

@NikoletatosG sent his PAL to @AlxUnderBase to dump, his programmer couldn't do it so I sent him a Brute Force Dumping adapter. Then we sent the file to @caius and @Porchy to reverse the brute force read and I was able to test it, just now, successfully in my board set!

Thank you to everyone involved!

This one can be crossed off the list!

@NikoletatosG sent his PAL to @AlxUnderBase to dump, his programmer couldn't do it so I sent him a Brute Force Dumping adapter. Then we sent the file to @caius and @Porchy to reverse the brute force read and I was able to test it, just now, successfully in my board set!

Thank you to everyone involved!
Why is this still marked as NO_DUMP in MAME?

Back