What's new
Want To Buy
Hi : moles

What are you refering to my character. Question do you know who actually buys from you brucearcade?

Regards
Euphoria

Hi : moles

What are you refering to my character. Question do you know who actually buys from you brucearcade?

Regards
Euphoria
I don't know if I understand your post, but if it was directed at my post, I was making a joke about myself (I'm the poster with DB for trade) not at you or your character. You have been a great member here for several years and I edit my post to make the joke more clear!

Uggh I may have spoken too soon. There is a warning about availabilty in the description, along with a bunch of stuff I don't understand. I'll report on whether it works before providing a link.

I tried for months on AliExpress and alibaba for FOTNS and DB carts to no luck. Let us know how you go though!

Just to complete my retraction, there was a seller on taobao still purporting to sell all the atomiswave carts that anyone would want. After I ordered a few days before the above post I got crickets, so I assume that the seller doesn't actually have any.

Back