What's new
There are no new software updates since the version I posted. You need to have a non-free baidu account to access the 'official' resources, which includes having a chinese phone number.

I am in Michigan, and can burn most EPROM, PAL, and PIC chips.

Most common stuff like NAOMI BIOSes, 0 Keys, CPS2 G PAL etc., is stocked on my eBay store with a portion to Childs Play charity (no affiliation, but I have always donated 10% of online chip sales to them and will continue to). Because of my day job it's easiest to handle orders for this kind of stuff through there.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/skate323k137/m.html

For forum members here etc I also usually have on hand blank ICs in small quantities which I can program on request:
m27c4002 (27c4096 equivalent)
m27c400
m27c800
m27c160
m27c322
m27c1001
27c512
27c256
Including the above, most EPROMS except really small stuff like 2716
GAL16V8D
PIC16F628A
some other GALS/PICS

Last edited:
I'm in the UK, I can also offer help burning chips etc, i usually carry a range of chips in stock ready to go or get hold of particular ones quickly.

27c1001
27c010
27c4096
27c400
27c800
27c160
27c322
27c240
GAL16V8 for anyone who needs a cps pal

I also do arcade crt chassis repairs, crt gun rejuvenation service, pcb repair, cps2 board conversions and offer a cps2 De-Suicide service either batteryless boards or program with original code with battery.

Programmers, TL866 ii Plus, GQ4x4, Top3000.
EPROM Eraser
DSC_9347.JPG

Last edited:
Is anyone able to program the chips for the C2? I'd love to order a set.

For programming the Sega C2 roms I found a solution which I thought I'd share:

https://www.buyicnow.com/it.php?i=74

(Used & Tested) ST M27C322-100F1$2.826x 1pcs
EPROM programming service$0.206x

This company has been recommended on this forum previously. Based in China, but I emailed them a link to the rom files and they shipped within a day. And literally cheap as chips :)

The chap who runs it was very helpful, replied fast: Jian Cai, buyicnow@gmail.com.

Hope this is helpful!

That's a pretty fair price for 322s nowadays. I could do those but that price is effectively wholesale anyway.

Yeah frankly I'm going to be selling my burner next time I have some time to make a FS thread. I never did get a pile of chips to work with, and with the prices they charge with how rarely I need them it's not worth it to me to keep one around anymore.

I burnt some chips for my own conversions and multis with a Wellon VP598. I could help in France if you provide the chip and rom file.
I place order too from BuyICnow with success and pleasure for chips and burning service and very happy with it !

Back