What's new

mathewbeall

Champion
Reaction score
Starting this thread - since some folks had asked me for what kind of AP feedback I have.

The items I have bought from you have came in great shape and are price reasonably well! I highly recommend him. Pretty friendly, legit, and honest seller! 10 out of 10!

I bought a CPS3 motherboard w/ custom SH2 security cart from @mathewbeall. Terrific experience overall. He went above and beyond helping me get ULTRA SIMMS set up with it so I was good to go on pick up. Seems like a genuinely good dude, met him in-person. Would absolutely do business again!

In here to vouch for Matt! great great dude to do business with, always positive attitude/ communication and very reliable, don't hesitate to ask about his stuff!

Wonderful to work with. Great communication, very secure and super fast shipping.

As stated above Matt provides excellent communication, items as described and fast shipping. Would gladly do business with him in the future.

Dealt with him as a buyer. Prompt, good communication and zero fuss. +1.

A++ for @mathewbeall , I’ve purchased a few items from him now for different multi systems and everything has been perfect. He has always been prompt with communication, quick with shipping and super helpful and patient with all of my questions. Thank you sir!

Excellent seller got a 2x6 switch from him and shipped quick.

Props to Matt. Not only do I have a CPS3, but he somehow managed to get USPS to deliver it cross country in 2 days. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

Ditto here. My recent transaction with @mathewbeall was pleasant as can be & item arrived way quicker than I thought once shipped. Great packaging job as well!

Thought I'd toss on some more positive feedback, Matt hooked me up with a CPS1 Dash board for the upcoming multi, always super accommodating, sale was much appreciated.

Another transaction with Matt, another positive experience. I think this makes three now. This time it was dreamcast scart cable shipped quickly and packaged well. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks bud.

Also had a positive experience with Matt. Item shipped quickly and arrived as-described. Thank you Matt!

Back