What's new

Bjt

Student
Reaction score
Sold Asterix Jamma Pcb and Bomb Jack 100% working to StartingRock.

Received Asterix Konami back. After it stopped working gave an error test menu ok can happen.

The Bombjack received a message after 1.5 weeks of Receive that it does not work either, which is very strange.

All paid back in full. 350€-+

I have definitely sold many games through this forum and neo arcadia. first time someone sends me a complaint twice of not working. If they weren't working, I would have sold them as not working condition.

Now waiting to get bombjack back from StartingRock

Last edited:
I know personnaly Startingrock it's a very nice guy, I already bought lot of things without any problem. I assume that it's an unlucky random case.

Hi Bt,

As I told you for Bombjack, I do not have the cable for the video but I did not know that one was needed. I think the pcb works.

On the other hand, for Asterix, there was a bad rom concerning the graphics. Which hardly happened. I know you have nothing to do with it and I bought you other pcb's and they worked perfectly. It does happen sometimes... Nothing serious my friend. :)

an offer

Last edited:
Asterix shipt back with a video cable For Bombjack. unfortunately got another complaint. 😢. image of bombjack is rotated. which I can't help. everything else was working.

Thank you Bt for all ! No problem, I will see with Rep arcade if there is a problem with the dip switch

I thank you BT for his professionalism and his honesty.
Cheers

All Ok now. problems have been resolved. Tested my Bombjack Dipswich is also broken does not want to rotate the image then it can to the trash bin.

Last edited:
Back