What's new

mugen_ketsueki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed some ppl on the list gets their order sent out. Is it a random pick of who on list gets it? Or what? Cause i can pay for mines now if anything and get it shipped out to me.

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I noticed some ppl on the list gets their order sent out. Is it a random pick of who on list gets it? Or what? Cause i can pay for mines now if anything and get it shipped out to me.
They're shipped out in order of the list.

mugen_ketsueki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cause I’m not trying to call out things but there’s a huge gap on the list then 1 person got theirs shipped. But everyone else is blank. So that’s why I question it if you look on page 1 and scroll that’s how it’s shown

r-type

Student
Reaction score
Cause I’m not trying to call out things but there’s a huge gap on the list then 1 person got theirs shipped. But everyone else is blank. So that’s why I question it if you look on page 1 and scroll that’s how it’s shown
I think that's because people have swapped their positions on the list rather than anything sinister...

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
They are mostly sold in order. The problem is how slowly people respond to the PMs we send. Apoc and I are taking turns selling 10 at a time. So we are waiting for a group of people to respond. If they haven't responded after a few days I send an email. If they don't respond after a few more days I move down the list.

Cooljerk

Student
Reaction score
I know not to expect a DM for a long while so I've made rechecking this site every day part of my normal webbrowsing activity. Don't want to miss one when it comes lol. Congrats to people above who are on the final step!

LittleLarrySellers

Professional
Reaction score
so I've made rechecking this site every day part of my normal webbrowsing activity. Don't want to miss one when it comes lol.
Oh yeah. Ever since I found out about AP and all the awesome projects going on here I have been finger banging my F5 key like there is no tomorrow :!:

laevateinn

Student
Reaction score
Been that way for months for me and I am starting to believe I might get one in the next 2 months.

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
so I've made rechecking this site every day part of my normal webbrowsing activity. Don't want to miss one when it comes lol.
Oh yeah. Ever since I found out about AP and all the awesome projects going on here I have been finger banging my F5 key like there is no tomorrow :!:
Darksoft, you should add a "F5 Pressed XXXXX Times" displayed right below the Posts: Stat so we can see who is pressing it the most around here...

:D

kratt

Student
Reaction score
Has anybody else looked at the waiting list, looked at your position in it, looked at the average number shipped per month, and try to work out when yours might get shipped?!

#ithinkimobsessed
15 months after the request, I was initially surprised that 150 were waiting in front of me, and at first I waited for when the turn would come, but now I only hope that mitsurugi-w will not get sick. In my opinion, he is sincere. I think I'm doing too much work.