What's new

AlxUnderBase

Champion
Reaction score
Please add me to the list. I didn’t see the cost associated and/or if this now includes the LCD screen selector with auto reboot.
Hello sir! the price was discussed in the theard few pages back and dont have to do anything with lcd selector price . you will get a message from distributor (Mitsurugi-w)of multi with all details about multi board when your turn will come !

Last edited:

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
Please add me to the list. I didn’t see the cost associated and/or if this now includes the LCD screen selector with auto reboot.
It's basically $250 plus shipping for the kit with blank roms, or $220 plus shipping without the blank roms.

The selector is a different deal all together and is not included. Contact @Frank_fjs for one of those.

:D

macck

Student
Reaction score
I'm ready :D

There are only a few guys in front of me 8o

[]'Macck

Attachments

• índice.jpg
    índice.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 84

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
Alright everybody. We are going to attempt to speed things up a bit by changing the way we attack the wait list. What we have been doing is taking turns selling the multi in batches of ten. We contact 10 memebers and wait for them to respond. What will will begin doing is sending out "feeler" PMs in large batches. Essentially we want to weed out the inactive members while still moving the multis to your hands. Anyone who does not respond within 7 days go in the inactive list. Basically we will be sending out PMs to a batch larger than our ten. Say I send twenty, the first ten to respond get the multi and if there are more than 10 responses we simply transfer those to the next batch to sell. This will move it along faster. With this program the only thing that will slow us down are part re-orders.

fafar10

Beginner
Reaction score
hello , i am in page 97 but i don't see my name so maybee you forgot me , can you add me in the waiting list please ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-09-26 155541.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-09-26 155541.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

pacoarcade

Professional
Reaction score
My multi just arrived in perfect condition :thumbsup: great job! thanks for making this possible. System 16 and CPS1 are my favorite multi game boards and, apart from the extra games, this multi makes using it so convenient.

Unfortunately I won't be able to test it right now but I'll comment when ready.

AlxUnderBase

Champion
Reaction score
My multi just arrived in perfect condition :thumbsup: great job! thanks for making this possible. System 16 and CPS1 are my favorite multi game boards and, apart from the extra games, this multi makes using it so convenient.

Unfortunately I won't be able to test it right now but I'll comment when ready.
awesome news buddy ✌️ Make sure your eeproms are good ...