What's new

KeeperUSA

Beginner
Reaction score
I want to say thanks to the whole team for my multi 16. Finally burned the roms and got everything working on my Shinobi donor board. First time burning roms on my GQ-4x4, but managed to burn all 15 correctly with no errors. I love this multi! If I can get it running, anyone can.

BEA9A8E4-51C6-406D-ACCA-2E6C947071AA.jpeg

Attachments

• 04DB286C-686D-4734-9B9D-9497EBCC29CC.jpeg
    04DB286C-686D-4734-9B9D-9497EBCC29CC.jpeg
    904.9 KB · Views: 79

Johnfan1986

Professional
Reaction score
I want to say thanks to the whole team for my multi 16. Finally burned the roms and got everything working on my Shinobi donor board. First time burning roms on my GQ-4x4, but managed to burn all 15 correctly with no errors. I love this multi! If I can get it running, anyone can.

BEA9A8E4-51C6-406D-ACCA-2E6C947071AA.jpeg
Great and Enjoy! I'm still waiting for the multi board. Hope the distribution of the board would be faster......Jealous!!!!!

the Goat

Professional
Reaction score
@Mitsurugi-w can you give us some info regarding when the distribution of these kits will start up again? Any chance you are just waiting for EPROMs? I already have the required EPROMs, so I can take a kit without.

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
I've assembled a good amount of kits. I've ordered what should be enough 22v10c chips for the rest of the list. Once they are here we should be able to go through a big chunk of the list. The next part I'm due to order are probably the 42 pin sockets which are easy to find.

Cooljerk

Student
Reaction score
I've assembled a good amount of kits. I've ordered what should be enough 22v10c chips for the rest of the list. Once they are here we should be able to go through a big chunk of the list. The next part I'm due to order are probably the 42 pin sockets which are easy to find.
take all the time you need man!

Flinnster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright everybody. We are going to attempt to speed things up a bit by changing the way we attack the wait list. What we have been doing is taking turns selling the multi in batches of ten. We contact 10 memebers and wait for them to respond. What will will begin doing is sending out "feeler" PMs in large batches. Essentially we want to weed out the inactive members while still moving the multis to your hands. Anyone who does not respond within 7 days go in the inactive list. Basically we will be sending out PMs to a batch larger than our ten. Say I send twenty, the first ten to respond get the multi and if there are more than 10 responses we simply transfer those to the next batch to sell. This will move it along faster. With this program the only thing that will slow us down are part re-orders.
+2 here please. Happy to soak up any inactives :D

kyosuke75

Beginner
Reaction score
Thanks I got the message that I'm next on the list. I'm still interested, thanks!

mpatou

Student
Reaction score
Got the PM and replied it with my postal address (to get the shipping costs).
Waiting for the answer

Jumpingmanjim

Student
Reaction score
Weird question but what's a game I should look for to get a cheap board that's suitable for one of these multis?