What's new

BladeZX

Student
Reaction score
Mine is coming to Canada but for some reason went from the US to Spain for some reason
I really hope it makes it to me in Canads
I finished burning the roms today

evilsim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got my kit like 8 days after paying for it (and im in Australia) good stuff @Mitsurugi-w & co !!

edit: but two of the 27C322 fail to write have tried two diff writers many time. Bummer. Anyone in Australia have some spare 27C322 ?? :)

on a side note: I found writing on my RT809H was quite literally 3x faster than writing with my TOP3000 ! Both writers verified all other chips OK. Just need 2 more 27C322...

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Legendary
Reaction score
Mine is coming to Canada but for some reason went from the US to Spain for some reason
I really hope it makes it to me in Canads
I finished burning the roms today
Spain is a nice place to be if you're looking for a mild winter.

kryssss

Beginner
Reaction score
@Apocalypse or @Mitsurugi-w It seems it's my turn soon, but I do not remember if I ordered V1 or V2. Is it possible to get both versions ?
(I have already written a such request on 16th december, but I received no confirmation)
Thank you and Happy New Year from Switzerland :)

Hieroneus

Beginner
Reaction score
@Apocalypse or @Mitsurugi-w It seems it's my turn soon, but I do not remember if I ordered V1 or V2. Is it possible to get both versions ?
(I have already written a such request on 16th december, but I received no confirmation)
Thank you and Happy New Year from Switzerland :)
Is it a video or photo of v2 kit? V1 is like m72 multi, isnt it?

dos

Student
Reaction score
@Mitsurugi-w Please change me to both V1 and V2 if possible as well, just realized with V2 you can use the Japanese romsets while V1 seems as if it is locked to world versions so that's a big plus for me (unless I'm misunderstanding?)

kryssss

Beginner
Reaction score
@Mitsurugi-w I am back again because a friend of mine wants a V1 version as well.
Could you add another V1 version please ?
(my request is finally 2x V1 and 1x V2 versions)
Swiss arcade fans thank you :- )

Chelnov

Student
Reaction score
think to others who are waiting since 1 year please ,he already added you one kit last week and i don't understand why !!!!!
I agree with Fafar10. you could add you name to the list again like I did. Ordering another for a friend when there are other ppl waiting in line for their board feels awfully like someone just skipped the line in front on me.

Last edited:

dos

Student
Reaction score
agreed it's kinda not cool, should be one of each version per customer. Does anyone know why this multi requires so much time to make while something like the M72 is easily available? Not complaining, I'm sure there's a good reason just curious.

the Goat

Professional
Reaction score
agreed it's kinda not cool, should be one of each version per customer. Does anyone know why this multi requires so much time to make while something like the M72 is easily available? Not complaining, I'm sure there's a good reason just curious.
The people selling these are very professional but this is a hobby not a job. Once the backlog of orders has been satisfied I'm sure this kit will be easily available like the M72 kit.

zionfarm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has there been any update to units moving out to guys on the list? Just asking is all as I continue to patiently wait.

Apocalypse

Legendary
Reaction score
Once all the pre-orders for a kit have been fullfilled then we make sure to keep a small number of units ready to be shipped.
It's moving slowly because they are hand assembled (we the help of machines) and tested. I also wish it was faster, we're working on some solutions (change in the design, subcontracting part of the assembly, etc.).

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
Ive been waiting for more 42 pin sockets for a month so things came to a screeching halt. Plus we are dealing with some problems that have started popping up a lot in the last few batches of traces severing for unknown reasons...

I'm due to order more blanks but it will have a slight redesign to try to deal with some issues and reduce number of parts.

Also, we may have a batch of multis we repaired after finding faults in testing for a discount. If you are interested in one of these repaired multis (with our guarantee still) please let us know.

Trol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been waiting for more 42 pin sockets for a month so things came to a screeching halt. Plus we are dealing with some problems that have started popping up a lot in the last few batches of traces severing for unknown reasons...

I'm due to order more blanks but it will have a slight redesign to try to deal with some issues and reduce number of parts.

Also, we may have a batch of multis we repaired after finding faults in testing for a discount. If you are interested in one of these repaired multis (with our guarantee still) please let us know.
Count me in for a repaired one.