What's new

Chelnov

Student
Reaction score
Ive been waiting for more 42 pin sockets for a month so things came to a screeching halt. Plus we are dealing with some problems that have started popping up a lot in the last few batches of traces severing for unknown reasons...

I'm due to order more blanks but it will have a slight redesign to try to deal with some issues and reduce number of parts.

Also, we may have a batch of multis we repaired after finding faults in testing for a discount. If you are interested in one of these repaired multis (with our guarantee still) please let us know.

I'll also take one of the repaired ones. If you have done the repair I'm sure that they are perfectly fine! and a discount as well!? count me in!!!

damasco94

Beginner
Reaction score
I would like to buy an eprom programmer to complete the installation.
Which one would you advise me?

damasco94

Beginner
Reaction score
After fighting with the many $50-100 range Chinese programmers I ended up going with a Xeltek 610P and it programs everything I throw at it hassle free
Really interesting ! thanks at all for your advises. I would like something hassle free and very versatile... I will definitively have a look at the Xeltek