What's new

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
One of the coolest things about this website is that Darksoft is #26 on this list...

Everybody, get in line!

:D

Last edited:

xodaraP

Enlightened
Reaction score
Or to make things even easier, Mistu should charge for the selector as well.

One stop SEGA 16B shopping!

It's like he's running a drive thru for Multi Kits...

I'll take a Sega 16B Combo please!

"Mitsu's Multi's"

You want fries with that!

MitsusMultis.jpg

Do you want to Supersize it with an OLED selector?

Frank_fjs

Multi Boyz 4 Lyfe
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Brothers act like they wanna forget about Dre, um I mean Apocalypse.

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
We all know the arcade flow is through the Darpocalypseoft...

And we are ok with that.

And Hell Yeah! I want mine SuperSized!

And an apple pie.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
I don't want to take payments for the selector. Apocalypse and I are splitting who takes payments for these for tax reasons. With all previous multis I took all payments and sent Apoc his cut but that made it look like I was making much more than I was.

bagheera369

Grand Master
Reaction score
I don't want to take payments for the selector. Apocalypse and I are splitting who takes payments for these for tax reasons. With all previous multis I took all payments and sent Apoc his cut but that made it look like I was making much more than I was.
Yeah, everyone's absolutely gotta remember that paypal is convenient, but both them, and the taxman are absolute assholes when it comes to the details, and the end results being reported. It's a niche market, but its still very much a business, and we have to make sure those folks who are financially on the line for these wonderful products are protected, and cared for.

KalessinDB

Grand Master
Reaction score
True facts. One of my buddies got hit one year just because he was taking money for group orders and it went over the threshold where PayPal automatically reported.

the Goat

Professional
Reaction score
True facts. One of my buddies got hit one year just because he was taking money for group orders and it went over the threshold where PayPal automatically reported.
(I am not an accountant/lawyer/etc.) My understanding is that just because paypal sends you (and the IRS) a 1099-K form reporting total payments you received does not mean you must include that amount as income on your tax return.

ShootTheCore

Enlightened
Reaction score
In the US, all 1099 revenue is taxable revenue and legally needs to be reported in your annual tax return.

the Goat

Professional
Reaction score
In the US, all 1099 revenue is taxable revenue and legally needs to be reported in your annual tax return.
Not true. For instance a 1099-B will list the gross amount of a capitol sale. But you only report the net capitol gain you realized (gross - cost basis).

The 1099-K from PayPal is similar. It lists the gross amount they processed on your behalf. But you only report the amount of realized income you gained from the PayPal sales.

(We are getting pretty far off topic.)

Frank_fjs

Multi Boyz 4 Lyfe
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Wouldn't Monday have been a public holiday? Easter.

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
My new favorite thing to do, refreshing the first post in this thread to see how many Sega 16B Multi-Kits just shipped!