What's new
For Sale

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I just realised it's possible for me to send these out in an envelope as Air Mail letter post worldwide, which makes them somewhat cost effective.

C325B465-9A3B-4E43-A3CB-89D4AA90F78C.jpeg

High Quality Key Writing cable for CPS-2 Multi: Champion Edition for use on CPS-2 boards with the header on there.

These are professionally machine crimped wires with genuine JST headers and pins on both ends.

Price: $15 USD each shipped worldwide. Paypal Payment as Friends & Family / Gift in USD. Just PM me to order.

Last edited:
If you want these I wouldn’t wait around. those 6-pin JST shells have been out of stock everywhere for months (I know because I’ve been trying to buy em for months!) get em while ya can, Component shortage is biting hard.

Yeah. I didn’t plan on offering these for sale, but they seem to be hard to find or out of stock.

I have a bunch of cables made up for the store, so just spreading the love. I can fit three or four in an envelope if anyone is curious.

I'm sorry but ... what are those for ?
To enable key writing on the CPS-2 Multi. On the new “Champion Edition” multi there is a JST header. You connect one end of this cable to that and the other end of the cable to your CPS-2 game board and you’re good to go.

Not all CPS-2 games have the header. If it doesn’t you can splice one end of this cable and just join wires from the CN connector to get the same functionality.

Bought two of these cables and also some stickers. Very pleased with the quality of both products. The cables were tight and perfect fit to the connectors in PCBs. Stickers I haven't attached yet, but the look is professional and good quality of printing.

Bump, these cables are in stock available, can send Multi labels with them for no extra postage :)

Back