What's new
Item has been found

dos

Champion
Reaction score
Looking for some Aero parts:

- Original monitor glass
- Original 2L6B panel (3 buttons per player)
- Original 2L12B panel in the later street fighter/darkstalkers/etc theme. Looking for the kind with joystick mounting brackets instead of the early ones where the sticks are screwed directly into it.
- Original control panel upper surround, either the offset or centered one. Looking for the entire top half, only original arts.

No repros/repaint/etc please, bad condition is OK

Last edited:
- Original monitor glass

I have these for you, but Im not sure if I can safely ship the glass to FL... Would you want to chance it?

i had aero glass shipped from Japan, and it made it. It just needs to be packed correctly, and it helps to label it clearly on the outside so that people moving it know it's a sheet of glass.

I already found everything I needed and forgot to edit the post, thanks though. The glass was shipped from Yaton in China and made it ok. If you send the glass to someone, make a sandwich with plywood and bubble wrap.

- Original monitor glass

I have these for you, but Im not sure if I can safely ship the glass to FL... Would you want to chance it?
I may need that glass! I have a glass that would require a ton of buffing to save. Very very deep scratches in it from people digging their names into it 🥲I’ll send you a PM

Back