What's new
Item has been found

tDRG

Grand Master
Reaction score
I'm interested in buying my first cabinet, either an Astro City or a Blast City. I'd prefer local pick up in the greater New England area, but I'd consider shipping from somewhere in the US. I know they can be tough to come but, but if anyone is selling or has suggestions for places to buy one, please let me know. Thanks!

There is a huge demand in the Northeast US but not a lot of cabs come here. If you are really committed to the buy, you will have to import one... sight unseen. GL out there.

Yeah, that's what I expected. Thanks! Any suggestions on places or services to import cabs?

Great, thanks! Look like they have Blasts and Astros available so maybe I'll reach out.

He has some Blast Cities in his warehouse and a list of people who want them. I'm on the list, sounds like it'll be about 20 weeks before he can bring one into his shop for me. Thanks for the suggestions!

Quick update: I haven't heard from Ken since he originally placed me on the list, so I ended up ordering a Blast from GndZero in his Q3 2021 container. So far so good, it's in his warehouse and should be shipped to me in the next couple weeks.

Back