What's new
Item has been found

clam_wattson

Student
Reaction score
update: i was able to purchase this part from Yaton direct through facebook. it came with a terrible spray paint coating, which I'll be addressing _sometime_ in the future. for now this can be closed

edit: just noticed that i put this in the FS category, sorry about that. mods please move at your discretion to WANTED

I just received a Blast City with a surprising waiting for me inside the marquee... the Versus Billboard:

EevX4hDWsAEvzig.jpg

I don't have any use for this, and given that that I have the standard marquee artwork installed, the tiny 12" lamp in the top-left corner only lights a small region of the marquee, so it looks weird.

I would like to replace this assembly with the standard marquee light fixture panel, SEGA part number HOT-1350 (ASSY-FL):

blast_city_led_marquee.jpg
Photo by nem

I recognize this is a bit of a long-shot request, but I figured I'd ask here while I wait and watch YAJ/eBay/etc.

My last resort is fabbing up a repro assembly – it doesn't seem worthwhile or desirable to destroy an original Versus billboard for the purpose of mounting a 24" bulb, plus it's all welded anyway.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes, I am very much interested. NO RUSH from my end, seriously, but if you could share a photo here or via a DM so i could just do a sanity check and ensure I'd be buying the right thing, please do at your convenience.

edit: to be clear, i'm primarily interested in the panel itself. if it comes with the light fixture+wiring that's a nice bonus!

Last edited:
Same light fixture can also be found in Net City cabs and some JPN sitdown racing cabs (like OutRun 2).

Back