What's new
Item has been found

Joko3

Enlightened
Reaction score
Looking to buy a tested, working CPS3 motherboard. I already have SIMMS and a cart and just need the motherboard. Shipping to Japan.

There's alot of boards in japan.
I was trying to buy one here too but never found.

I’m looking locally as well, but never hurts to ask on the forum.

Got a hold of one. Not sure if it works yet, but if not I’ll take it into MAK and see if it can be repaired.

Hope it's in working order!

I asked MAK about fixing a CPS2 mobo and Naomi 1 mobo. Both times was told they don't do repairs and didn't know any places that would =/

Hope it's in working order!

I asked MAK about fixing a CPS2 mobo and Naomi 1 mobo. Both times was told they don't do repairs and didn't know any places that would =/
Strange considering the amount of repair and test equipment I spotted in the back. Pretty sure they had the same oscilloscope I used in the Navy back there plus a 100,000円 Hakko soldering station. I suppose maybe they repair for the Mikado game center, but not for off the street customers. Fingers crossed on the board working then, otherwise, I'll have to wait until the next time I go home and have my dad's friend take a look.

Edits: A little tipsy and can't type for shit right now.

I am looking for a working cps3 bare motherboard if anyone knows of one

Still don’t know if the board I found works. My old man just shipped my supergun to me this week so I’ll find out soon enough. At least I know everything else works and is in great condition. Will make troubleshooting a whole lot easier knowing it’s for sure the motherboard.

Still don’t know if the board I found works. My old man just shipped my supergun to me this week so I’ll find out soon enough. At least I know everything else works and is in great condition. Will make troubleshooting a whole lot easier knowing it’s for sure the motherboard.
Best of luck I hope it works =)

It works! It’s still hella beat up compared to my old one, but it works and is going to be covered up when those metal cases start being produced again anyway 🙃

Back