What's new
Item has been found

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I was able to find a set. Thanks all

I’m looking for 1 Sega Analog joystick, the one that’s found on Dynamite Baseball/World Series Baseball control panels.

Pm me if you have one available to sell.

Thanks!

E2712254-0CDA-4248-898C-072E06E49776.jpeg

FD22AA77-7698-4864-9EF5-B4C9B35FB7A4.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I have spare parts from a baseball panel? I can look, but I may have gotten rid of the sticks themselves.

I also have a compete baseball panel but not sure if that is in your realm of possibility, but if you really wanted it we can talk.

Edit: looked in my spares, I have 2 bats but no joysticks aside from the ones on the complete panel. Sorry.

Last edited:
There are a number of other games that use these, they used to pop up frequently on YAJ... not very often anymore. are you looking to use this on a baseball panel or something else?

There are a number of other games that use these, they used to pop up frequently on YAJ... not very often anymore. are you looking to use this on a baseball panel or something else?
Looking to use this for something else.

I’ve got a complete baseball panel I’m restoring right now, but I need one more analog joystick for another project.

Here’s my panel I’m restoring:
68E03751-87E8-4F52-A5E1-6DA1EDDCE5AD.jpeg

Unfortunately that’s not dirt/dust. It’s paint. 🤦🏻

Try some goo-gone to get rid of the paint, I've had really good luck with that before.

the Generic NAOMI analog panel (which was only ever used for Zombie Revenge) has the same sticks as the baseball panels just with different restrictor plates. and I've got STLs for the different plates: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2798703

the most common one I see on YAJ has a clear bubble knob, I'm not sure what game it was used on but it's the exact same stick. I had bought a couple of these ages ago for a custom Geometry Wars panel... I may have traded them for something but I don't think I have them anymore.

Brought this panel a bunch of years ago for basically the price of shipping. The seller said it still works but has some paint on the CP. He sends me a picture and it was a lot worse than I thought. The story is his wife decided to spray paint something in his garage but didn’t cover ANYTHING before doing so. A bunch of his arcade hardware got covered in overspray.
I’ve tried nearly everything I could find to clean up cured paint. Nail polish remover, paint thinner, goo gone, various breakdown liquids meant for loosening dried paint. Nothing worked.
I ended up brute-forcing and taking a wire wheel to it with my trusty drill and got all the thicker black parts off without too much damage. Basically scraping the surface. Luckily the cp is made of polycarbonate laminate and is strong to withstand scratches.

ED08FF5D-87B6-40D8-B168-8F5846DF5654.jpeg

How it partially looks now:
D2F72885-AE9E-40FE-BFB3-7E9FF873F73E.jpeg

Sometimes you just gotta “get physical…physical!”

After a polish it, I think this will look great at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Bump for the new week.

Back