What's new
Item has been found

Joko3

Enlightened
Reaction score
Looking for a Japan SFZ2 (vanilla version, no Alpha) in good shape, preferable with Inifinikey, but working on the battery is fine too. Willing to pay $250 for infinikey installed board or $200 for on-battery board plus shipping to Japan. Yes I know there are plenty of boards here in Japan, but I'm busy as hell and every one I find is beaten up to hell; the good ones were sold overseas on eBay long ago lol.

Last edited:
I have one on battery but japan is a better option for picking one up...

I'm going to keep looking locally as well, but just thought I'd put out some feelers to let people know I'm interested.

Wouldn't local online stores like Tops or Surugaya be better choices?

I'd imagine shipping would be a hell of a lot cheaper as well.

Last edited:
Wouldn't local online stores like Tops or Surugaya be better choices?

I'd imagine shipping would be a hell of a lot cheaper as well.
Everywhere I've been looking locally the past few months either never has it in stock, or it is not in very good shape. I work in Tokyo, so believe I've been looking. Plus, if I can avoid doing the Infinikey install myself, then that's worth the extra shipping cost for me. I'd rather give my money to somebody on the forum rather than a shop anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah that's fair enough. Good luck with the search! :thumbup:

If nothing else, just store it battery down until you can get it changed or get the infinikey installed :thumbup:
This is really interesting and something I hadn’t really thought of.

Got both boards today (lightning fast!). The Vampire Hunter boards is a 950302 as well which is awesome. I ordered a few Infinikeys which are on the way now. I stored the boards upside down in the meantime just in case. I'll have to practice soldering again over the spring break from school (starts after tomorrow's global finance final). I'm about a decade out of practice so I'll practice on some garbage boards for a while. I have an RGB bypass mod to do on my AES and a recap of my wife's brick Game Boy on my list as well.

Finally got around to removing the batteries on both games today, but didn't attempt the Infinikey install as I didn't have too much time to kill. Was just looking for an excuse to procrastinate on this paper I'm supposed to be writing. In any case, now I don't have to worry about the batteries blowing their guts which is comforting. If I really want to play the games in the meantime, the Saturn versions will hold me over fine.

Back