What's new
Item has been found
Wrote the image last night, and will try it out after work today.

I had the same as 300 wins, no CPS2 games ... not had a chance to try the drive in my TTX2 but will give a go in the morning.

Thanks.

Fired it up and also get blue screen of death. . . . .

Same blue screen. I ended up just building a new image with a fresh Niko install lifting all the game from the image sent.

As for the missing Mame games it is probably an easy fix. A quick look over how the mame games are setup adding other games to the list should be trivial; it is just a text file with the mame game name and a generic wrapper/launcher for Mame. I also made a small change to mame.ini to rotate vertical games since I only use my X2 on my HD cabs.

Also, I would suggest compressing the image before uploading it if you upload a new one, 7z compressed the image down to 70 gigs from 230 gigs. There is 9 gigs of white space alone at the end of the image.

I super appreciate the image though, there were a few Nesica games I was still missing. Thanks again!

Ditto on appreciation for the image. Some of us are not as skilled with getting this image working, so if you do get it sorted out and available, please let us know, thanks again-

It isn't to bad to do and if you can image a drive you can probably build a new image.

Some generic instructions if anyone is struggling.

Take the drive that you imaged and is giving you a BSoD and hook it up to you computer. Windows will mount three partitions. The third one will have all the games in it. Pretty easy to tell which one by the file list, the folder names will match the game names in the listing. Copy all of the folders to your computer where you can find them easily (It's a good amount so make sure you have about about 170gigs free and some time)

Now with all the games copied image the drive with Nikos multi. When that is done disconnect the drive and reconnect it to your computer. Windows will again mount three partitions, Niko labels these, look for the one labeled games. Now before you copy over the gamea you will need to grow the last partition in windows. Once that is done copy all the game folders you copied earlier. Once it is done copying, eject the drive, hook up your X2 and enjoy.

Thank you @drfunk2k and everyone here for sharing. This is the reason why I love this forum. People here are friendly and helpful unlike other forums out there.

ok guys seems a 2nd person could not get my image to work. Maybe i dumped it wrong idk. I will get the image straight from the youtube seller that sells many x2 machines.
when i get the image i will reply and send new links to everyone.

OK guys i got some exciting NEW:
The seller of this unit he is in china and sent me his data.

STEP 1: Install this image - TTX2Multi[v2.0][Public][NoGames][082419].img @ 70gb to your disk
STEP 2: MOVE FOLDERS\GAMES (which will be another download to) E:// on your new disk
STEP 3: BOOT UP

I have attached a TXT file that shows all the games available, I am waiting on 1 last directory and thats for MAME
AVAILABLE NOW:
Nesicaxlive
Nesicaxlive游戏工具(旧)
Type X
Type X zero
Type X+
Type X2
启动文件
游戏工具(旧)
akai katana shin.rar
Suggio! Arcana Heart 2.6.zip
CHECK the text file for complete details of what is inside each directory

I will start uploading the SYSTEM img now.
when i get the MAME i will zip it all up and upload that too

Attachments

• Taito_Type_X-GAMES.txt
    17 KB · Views: 1,037
OK guys i have uploaded
TTX2Multi[v2.0][Public][NoGames][082419].img its 70gb
This is the image with NO GAMES, just the system.

STEPS:
1. Install TTX2Multi[v2.0][Public][NoGames][082419].img
2. DOWNLOAD GAMES.zip ( I am now uploading that)
3. Unzip games.zip and move contents to drive E:\\ on the taito type x2 disk.
PLAY

If you want TTX2Multi[v2.0][Public][NoGames][082419].img please SEND ME ANOTHER PM

THE GAMES.ZIP (which includes MAME) is uploading please wait for that

for anyone that happens to know, just HOW up to date is the playable arcade version of skullgirls on these nessicaxlive rips? I've been considering getting a TTX# just to say I have /an/ arcade version of SG to match the others I've amassed over the years, but it'd be nice to know what exactly the latest available arcade version even /is/.

Just wanted to add one thing, please dont share these links with others.
the last file was downloaded 44 times that was 273gb x 44
and i only sent links to about 15 people.....

Just wanted to add one thing, please dont share these links with others.
the last file was downloaded 44 times that was 273gb x 44
and i only sent links to about 15 people.....
Might be worth resetting the password and giving different ones to different users. Once this stuff starts spreading, it doesn’t stop!

Back