What's new
For Sale
Im moving cabs to storage tomorrow, so I willl pick up the naomis to ship out. Been a busy couple of days.

@Swirl
@Kavas
Please PM your address so I can get your shipping info ready

@Anselmo
I already have yours so I will Pm you later.
@Derick2k I sent you a PM with my name and address earlier this evening.

Thanks for doing this giveaway. My friends and I are going to have a grand time with the Naomi.

Last edited:
Wow, I just joined this forum yesterday and it’s so refreshing to see things like this. One day I’ll get a Naomi. Just recently picked up my first Namco System 246. This forum is already my favorite.

I have been able to get my tekken boards from this same board so I appreciate everyone on this forum.
Thanks for the giveaway also. Very nice of you.
P.s. give away tekken 7 art or ttt 2 art please ;)

Last edited:
You're a good man, great work. Also nice to see those cutes moving!
Thanks man, I know you wanted to get one, but it was just not the right time for me when talked about it. Too much stuff going on irl then, super stressful.
Man I wish AP members could all get together like some type of convention, in vegas, so many great people on here I would love to meet :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks. To me people here share their time and knowledge, they are willing to help other people out, that to me is more precious than any material thing.
Games are meant to be played, so if I can help others get into the hobby, the better. :)

Last edited:
Games are meant to be played, so if I can help others get into the hobby, the better.
1lrkh2.jpg

The world is so small. I just came across the following article:

“Sadio Mane, The Liverpool Star from Senegal (earning approximately 10.2 million dollars annually),has given the world a lesson in modesty after some fans spotted him carrying a cracked Iphone.His response is legendary:

"Why would I want ten Ferraris, 20 diamond watches and two jet planes? What would that do for the world? I starved, I worked in the fields, I played barefoot, and I didn't go to school. Now I can help people. I prefer to build schools and give poor people food or clothing. I have built schools [and] a stadium; we provide clothes, shoes, and food for people in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people from a very poor Senegalese region in order to contribute to their family economy. I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips, and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me," Mane said.”

Back