What's new
For Sale
Again, you misunderstand, there is no price policing accepted period. Whether you put a price or not. All that is asked if it's sold here, that the SOLD price is listed. Again check the rules of the marketplace.

Since the cabs were not technically sold on AP, then no price is required to be listed. However, I agree that adding in the prices would be helpful for others to gauge what 'market value' is for these cabs. Also, I think I saw mention of a bulk deal offer submitted so any per cab price metrics would be out the window at that point.

Since the cabs were not technically sold on AP, then no price is required to be listed.

Agree that it would be helpful to have the "lot" sold price listed for long-term, fair is fair and rules are rules, though I don't think it was ever mentioned that these *weren't* sold on AP? Just that he got an offer for the bulk of them all at once (and good on them for the sale :thumbsup: belated congrats). Dunno if that offer was sent from outside of AP or not, to be fair.

I forgot to update this thread:

Sold:
E2
E29 w/Speaker pod (Restoration Project, includes basically all parts to restore)
Windy II
Super Neo 29 Type 2 (with 2nd display on Marquee)

These sold as a lot for $12K

MVS-U4/29

Sold for $3K

These were offers that were made and I accepted, I never calculated a price or what these cabs were worth.
A lot of people reach out to me on here, but also through social media/my cell, etc...
Also, anyone that has bought cabs from me knows that I usually like to include lots of extras.

Available:
Groove Coaster 3 - $1500
Sell or Trade ( Im still looking for a Forgotten Worlds PCB)

Maybe I will sell/trade - havent decided yet:
E2
Vewlix C
SNK Candy 26
Sega PRas

Guys , here is good stuff ! Dont hesitate to offer little bit more if you will think to make a offer than usual market sales . The money spend will cost you time , the time are you are in search of maybe other good offer to appear

Back