What's new
For Sale
How much do these things cost to ship out??
~$500 for one, ~600 for two is the rough range these days from west coast to TX last I checked (a few weeks ago). Might be able to do better with uship if you're lucky.

Hey guys, all cabs are still available as of right now. I need to post up some pics and I am slowly replying to messages. At the moment Im swamped both with work and family obligations barely giving me any time to myself for hobby/personal stuff. But, I promise to get back to everyone asap. If I don't, just send me a reminder message either on here or at my cell, etc, for those that have that info , thanks.

Hey guys, all cabs are still available as of right now. I need to post up some pics and I am slowly replying to messages. At the moment Im swamped both with work and family obligations barely giving me any time to myself for hobby/personal stuff. But, I promise to get back to everyone asap. If I don't, just send me a reminder message either on here or at my cell, etc, for those that have that info , thanks.
Their is nothing wrong with making millions of dollars. I feel your struggle..

That groovecoaster is still on my want list ... Are the Stax headphones still on yours?!

Waiting-for-a-Response-0602830111499600494.jpeg

I want to ask about that Neo29, but don't know what the market value is haha. seriously.

Back