What's new
For Sale
This thread is weeks old. Either the cabs have gone to new owners at this point or Derick is swimming in 500 PMs.
iirc, Derick averages PMs in the 100's here even without this thread :P This was just the cherry on top lol

Hi @Derick2k , Are these cabs still for sale? Or were the offers up to this point, not to your expectations?

Is the E2 still available?
Lol. No offence man, but others have found decent deals for you. Your price range for some of this stuff seems to be a little unrealistic. As Derricks stuff is usually clean/higher end, I doubt that E2 will be a doable thing for ya. It might not hurt to take a step back and re-evaluate your budget and come back stronger and ready to purchase. There are plenty of folks willing to help still.

Good luck with the hunt!

Sorry guys, havent honestly had time to hit up my storage units to follow up on the cabs. Hoping to take detailed pics and videos of the cabs this weekend. I still have all these cabs available. I have a couple of like serious buyers $$$ in hand waiting, but like I know from real estate, no deal is done until contracts are signed and money has exchanged hands. I hope to do a good update to this by monday at the latest. Thanks for your patience all.

I’m in La otherwise I would be one. Not to complain though. Could be much worse.

Sorry guys, havent honestly had time to hit up my storage units to follow up on the cabs. Hoping to take detailed pics and videos of the cabs this weekend. I still have all these cabs available. I have a couple of like serious buyers $$$ in hand waiting, but like I know from real estate, no deal is done until contracts are signed and money has exchanged hands. I hope to do a good update to this by monday at the latest. Thanks for your patience all.
Also interested, thanks!

Alright guys, take it easy. Cabs are still available, there's been a lot of offers. Like a lot and multiple times. So I have resulted to make a spreadsheet. Im not joking, that's how many there are. All I can say is that the offers range from $750-4,300.00, Ill post up prices/offers accepted,etc asap.

Back