What's new
For Sale
Some of the cabs up:

Vewlix C
E2
E29 (Restoration Project)
Windy II
MVS-U4/29
Super Neo 29 Type 2 (with 2nd display on Marquee)
Groove Coaster 3

offers starting at $750

large.jpg

I thought sellers had to put prices as per the rules.
Auction websites exist otherwise.

I thought sellers had to put prices as per the rules.
Auction websites exist otherwise.

Technically, no. On the current stickied rules, at least for this sub, the only "hard rules" about prices are: no policing, and that the seller has to list the sold price once the sale is final so that others may use their threads/sales as references. Rules 5 and 6. Funny enough, the rules actually state that the buyer has to be the one knowledgeable about what they're buying and the current market prices. #7.

I would agree that setting a base price is for the best and is kinda-sorta common practice, but, c'est la vie.

Technically, no. On the current stickied rules, at least for this sub, the only "hard rules" about prices are: no policing, and that the seller has to list the sold price once the sale is final so that others may use their threads/sales as references. Rules 5 and 6. Funny enough, the rules actually state that the buyer has to be the one knowledgeable about what they're buying and the current market prices. #7.

I would agree that setting a base price is for the best and is kinda-sorta common practice, but, c'est la vie.
Thanks, yes this was explained to me on another thread.
Even if the seller on that thread actually wrote they had to put a price. Which as you said, would be somehow expected. But actually they don't.
But heh at least there are no policing risks if you don't put a price :)
And now it's clear for me, even if I find that arguable.

But heh at least there are no policing risks if you don't put a price :)
Again, you misunderstand, there is no price policing accepted period. Whether you put a price or not. All that is asked if it's sold here, that the SOLD price is listed. Again check the rules of the marketplace.

Again, you misunderstand, there is no price policing accepted period. Whether you put a price or not. All that is asked if it's sold here, that the SOLD price is listed. Again check the rules of the marketplace.
I was just making some irony here :)
Good luck with your sale.

Alright guys, take it easy. Cabs are still available, there's been a lot of offers. Like a lot and multiple times. So I have resulted to make a spreadsheet. Im not joking, that's how many there are. All I can say is that the offers range from $750-4,300.00, Ill post up prices/offers accepted,etc asap.
Now we are curious 😅

Just came to my attention my friend is buying 3 rhythm games, a mini cute repro, and has an astro coming from China, that would put him 1 cab over what I have. Hopefully I'm in decent standing when the offers are tabulated so I not fall behind.

Might need to start a kick starter to bump up my offer. For $5 you just get to support my cause. For $100 I will put your name or a word/phrase* on a piece of paper and put it in the coin bucket if I end up getting one of the cabs.

*Phrases are limited to 90 characters.

Sometimes just having a nice chunk of workspace and breathing room back means more than a sweaty wad of cash ever could. :P If one dude is willing to come over and take everything out of their hair all at once, that may just mean the world.

A very nice offer was made for basically all cabs - so these are on hold at the moment.

Like I say in real estate, a deal is not done until contracts are signed and $$ has changed hands.

We need to celebrate….

Attachments

• C8D5EB2A-19EB-45EB-B633-96475E6BD195.jpeg
    C8D5EB2A-19EB-45EB-B633-96475E6BD195.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 77
Would be curious to know what the highest offers were to see how close I was if/when they're all sold.

Congrats on the big sale, hope it goes through. You have great taste and an exquisite collection. Best of luck in and out of the scene

Back