What's new
For Sale

The Spaniard

Professional
Reaction score
Hey guys I've got a run of Version 1.3 1.6 Arcade-Projects Jamma extension cables for sale and ready.

Approximately 60/100cm of cable length between the two PCBs, please allow for slight variances due to the hand made nature of each extender.

60cm and 100cm sizes are being offered.

8 PCB feet included.

60cm length extenders are $85 AUD plus shipping & handling. Shipping $20 to USA, $25 for EU, $12 for AU. Shipping rates for up to 1 cable. Add $5 more per cable for shipping.

NEW!
100cm length extenders are $110 AUD plus shipping & handling. Shipping $25 to USA, $30 for EU, $15 for AU. Shipping rates for up to 1 cable. Add $5 more per cable for shipping.

Payments via PP Friends and Family.

All parts and solder used are high quality and hand made.

jqdvloOh.jpg

LVbwbsYh.jpg

A43XulHh.jpg

Special thanks to @Frank_fjs for putting in the effort designing and releasing files for others to make and sell and @oneleaf86 for helping me chase down parts and offer advice.

Below are old version cables, same everything but now black cables are sleeved.

100cm
60cm
2JLQMKth.jpg

100cm
6WNKwAWh.jpg

60cm
rjboB0Lh.jpg

60cm and 100cm sizes are being offered.

Last edited:
I'm interested in one

Do they sell already mounted so it's only plug and play?

Thanks

Hey, what's up!

These look cool!

I'll take two.

Can you make them in custom (longer) sizes?

Thanks!

Brent in Las Vegas

:D

Hey, what's up!

These look cool!

I'll take two.

Can you make them in custom (longer) sizes?

Thanks!

Brent in Las Vegas

:D
At the moment I am making them in 30cm lengths. What size were you after?

Unless I got a lot of people wanting the same length it's hard to offer anything else.

sent PM

Received mine yesterday ,Excellent quality thanks been after a jamma extension for ages now :thumbsup:

Re 60cm version will be available once I get 10 pre orders so far we have 8 spoken for.

Once pricing is sorted out for these I will list in the first post and contact re payment and ordering. Due to Chinese New year being next week 60cm versions will take some time but still have some 30cm versions available.

I am pretty sure the 60cm versions will be priced at $85 a piece.

Anyone that is interested in these lengths can let me know. If you have any other sizes you are after let me know now and I'll see what can be arranged.

Last edited:
received mine today ! happy with it but I would need longer cables in some situations so I would like to order 2X60cm cables

any one figured out a 3d printed case ?

Let me know if you settle on a price for 60 cm since you're over 10 maybe I'd do 1 and 1 or 2 of those if it's not that much more.

received mine today ! happy with it but I would need longer cables in some situations so I would like to order 2X60cm cables

any one figured out a 3d printed case ?
Added to the list. We got the 10 now so I can wait till suppliers reply back to me on sizing and see if anymore are interested.
Let me know if you settle on a price for 60 cm since you're over 10 maybe I'd do 1 and 1 or 2 of those if it's not that much more.
Yeah can do, but I think the $85 price will be spot on. The size from 30cm to 60cm would double the cabling costs.

Hello how muche for 6 unit with around 50/60 cm + 1 30cm shipping include to France please.
THX

Back