What's new
For Sale
I should update here though.

I've received all the parts for the 60 cm versions the second week of March and have been putting some together in the meantime.

I needed to order some solder as I ran out of one type and am waiting on that to arrive.

I've calculated I have about 25 hours or so of assembly, testing and packing but the going will be slow as of Saturday my father had a massive heart attack and almost died. He was luckily in the hospital when that happened but he wasn't found for 5 to 10 mins and it took the doctors 20 mins to revive him and has since been in the ICU since then. It's a hard time for me and my family right now as I'm sure everyone will know and we are in a waiting game where they have been slowly trying to wake him from the induced coma. I don't know when things will get back to normal but I'll try my best to keep production going whenever I can.

Im so sorry to hear that :/ , i hope he wakes up and gets better, no worries family comes first. Stay strong.

Wow Pedro!

No rush on these, get to them when you can.

Keep your head up and stay strong.

Brent

Thanks guys!

There's been some good news so far. They were able to wake him and take him off the ventilator today. Hopefully that's his road to recovery and improvement but there is still some ways to go.

But at least with this news now things aren't as grave as before.

Appreciate the support and understanding guys.

So sorry to hear that initial news but glad things are going a bit better. Best wishes

Best of luck with you dad, hoping he gets well soon.

Despite everything that was going on I managed to complete the pre-orders and am now preparing harnesses for shipping!

I also have a special surprise that I was working on....

100cm harnesses!

I tested these and the voltage drop was minimal at 0.05 volts so I was pleasantly surprised of this.

100cm
60cm
& 30cm versions

JroFqPnh.jpg

100cm

60cm

I currently have 2 x 60cm 1 x 30cm and 2 x 100cm in stock.

Last edited:
Back