What's new
For Sale
I will take the last 2 60 CM ones.
Send me a total.

I think I know your Paypal.

:D
Shiiiet makes me think I should hold back on these two and keep them for myself :)

60cm and 100cm versions are sold out. Have remaining stock of 30cm only.

Last edited:
Got my cable a couple of weeks ago. Finally used it last weekend, great quality.

I have had mine for a few weeks and she works great. Fantastic build quality. Couldnt be better. Thanks again.

Hi,

Will you be taking any new orders for the 60cm version? Or is the 30cm the last your going to sell?

Thanks!

Hi,

Will you be taking any new orders for the 60cm version? Or is the 30cm the last your going to sell?

Thanks!
If I get more than 10 orders I can do another run but at this stage 30cm is what is for sale.

Same goes for 100cm versions.

30cm SPECIAL PRICING $60 AUD clearance special while stocks last! 2 for $110 AUD plus shipping & handling.

Last edited:
Just got it. I am not even sure I want to use it, it looks so nice. Thanks The Spaniard.

Hey guys no more of these left and will probably not be making any more unless there's a pre-order of 10 or more.

Unfortunately @brentradio order got lost/ stolen by some USPS employee from the last pre-order and am going to replace his missing cables when I can sort him out soon and that was the last of the batch left.

Cheers , Pedro ! You can point the peoples to this product if you're out of stock and don't have any plans to do another batch (it's upgraded with kick harness connector and very nice too) . ^^

Last edited:
Cheers , Pedro ! You can point the peoples to this product if you're out of stock and don't have any plans to do another batch (it's upgraded with kick harness connector and very nice too) . ^^
I would love to make some of these available to people!

Been busy but I received mine a while back and they work great! :thumbup:

Sure no problem. Can use this as a interest check/pre-order if there is enough interest in them.

I already order 3x60 cm and I aml very happy. I use it for my Saturn 2 JAMMA, Darksoft MVS and Shinobi 16B. But if you can add kikc harness like Franck_JFS@[SIZE=2][/size] for the next It will make lot of happy people for me it's for my multi CPS2&3 et futur multi CPS1.
thx

Back