What's new
For Sale
I'd like to simplify and do one length as orders for these are not so common now and am really only up for it if there's 10+ of each length.

Seems most people will be interested in the 60cm.

So far there seems to be around 4 or 5 requests for cables at 60 cm and only one of the 100cm sizes.
I just measured and 60 cm would work just fine for my setup. Put my down for 6 please. Would you be able to provide an estimated timeline?
October 2019 Edit:
Will do another run now as minimum orders met.
Please let me know what you are after and how many to secure your orders.

60cm and 100cm sizes are being offered.

Depending on how many people express interest and make pre-order payments I would say around 2 months completion until shipped. Could be sooner as I like to get it out of the way.
PM sent with my order details. Thank you!

Hey everyone,

So had a number of orders placed which is great and am going to be making a final call for any pre-orders that I will close off by next Monday at latest.

Please advise if you are after any so that I can add you to the list.

Hi! I'd like to order a 60cm cable. What info would I need to give you for this?

Thanks!

Do these extensions work with the meanwell rt125a? I tried to use a cheap extension from twistedquarter and the power supply just keeps ticking off and on like it's not getting enough load.

They indeed work with the RTs.

Problem with the cheaper units is they use inadequate wiring that's not capable of carrying the load. Very bad news indeed, means that there's too much voltage drop, not enough current passing through and it becomes dangerous as people tend to raise the voltage to compensate.

Pedro,

Please add one more 100 cm to my order for a total of: two each of 100 cm and 60 cm.

Thank you!

:D

Guys, pre-orders are now closed. I wont be taking any more orders from today for this batch.

I will be ordering parts in the next day or so and will advise everyone when they are being assembled.

Thanks to everyone that ordered!

Last edited:
Guys, pre-orders are now closed. I wont be taking any more orders from today for this batch.

I will be ordering parts in the next day or so and will advise everyone when they are being assembled.

Thanks to everyone that ordered!
Damnit! I just missed this.

Hey guys PCBs just came in yesterday.

Still waiting on a majority of parts to begin assembly. This order took a little longer to organise as was waiting on different suppliers.

Waiting on connectors and ATX cables to come and can start assembly.

KISxvVph.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, just another quick update.

Cables, ATX connectors and other pieces arrived yesterday. Unfortunately the seller sent 30 pin IDC connectors instead of 34 pin so have had to ask them to send out the correct part. :rolleyes: \

I expect another week or two before they arrive. Once these are here I can start on assembly.

Hi guys,

Today I finally received the parts that I was waiting on. The 34 pin IDC connectors and the cables that had been made incorrectly.

I'll try to start making these ASAP time permitting considering the time of year and how busy everything and everyone is.

Been soldering up some boards every evening after work for a few hours.

I have tried out sleeved cables this time around with cable combs at no extra cost to buyers.

Here is one that I put together.

uH0hnXnh.jpg

rcrzIA8h.jpg

*Beautiful work*
I was just talking about you guys in my arcade stream last night.
Dealing with these chinsy Chinese cables are killing me.
Can't wait to get a couple sets of these.
Nice stuff! Especially that braiding!

Did I miss the boat on any available. Got more cabs so could use more harnesses for switches/multies <3

Hey guys, all soldering has finally been completed, moving on to assembly and testing of cables and shipping. I'll try to get these done asap although if I run out time they will have to be sent after the 10th of January.

Also I think with these new braided cables I will only offer them this one time as they have a tendency to be a little bit stiff and have a bit of a kink to them. Doesn't affect the cable in any way.

I will look into a different solution for any future batches if any.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Last edited:
Back