What's new
For Sale
Just an anecdote that I set up a 6 in 1 jamma switcher and certain games won't work at the same voltage without your cable specifically (vs the cheaper versions). Not mad I have 2 (1 big and 1 small) wouldn't mind a few more big ones :).

Assuming 100 is the max right?
Do you mean the games don't run at the same voltage with other cheap cables but work ok with mine? 100 cm is the max, not many people are after longer versions but may be able to do a custom version if you let me know what size you want.

Yes that's exactly right. Mk2 wouldn't boot with cheap cable from the switch and yours works no problem.

@The Spaniard do you have an estimated count on how many people want the 100cm? Cause I know you want enough to actually make a run of them. How many would you need?

Yes that's exactly right. Mk2 wouldn't boot with cheap cable from the switch and yours works no problem.
That seems to be a common theme I've heard. Cheaper cables giving issues and then getting feedback these cables work with no voltage issues. :thumbsup:
@The Spaniard do you have an estimated count on how many people want the 100cm? Cause I know you want enough to actually make a run of them. How many would you need?
Seems there might be about 6 but I'm after committed orders so realistically I'd say 4 and I'd need 10 to 20 to do a run.

Gotcha! I will seek others out to bring interest so we can get a run going!

Last edited:
Back