What's new
For Sale
  • how much for a Taito and Capcom bucket as well as the 50 Capcom tokens to MD united states ?

How much for 100x 100 yen coins and a Taito bucket shipped to the US?

Resurrection super old threads!!!!!!

Long shot but do you have any taito buckets or ash trays left?

Please update what you have once you're back. I'm interested in the 100 yen coins and ashtray.

I'll be interested in some 100 yen coins too.

Do you by chance sell blast cities coin buckets?

How does the Taito coins look? And what's the use of the buckets everyone is also ordering? :)
Do you also have ash trays from Taito? (can answer when you have been able to check back in Japan)

I would love some Sega and Capcom tokens. Maybe 100 and 50 yen as well. If you just have left overs I would gladly purchase a mix and match grab bag from you.

You got any Sega ashtrays?

I’m interested in a red and black bucket with x 50 100¥

Thank you for the update, again sorry I kicked the ash tray and bucket hornet nest lol

Only @rancor knows what stock he is able to obtain, but do keep in mind even in Japan card readers are replacing tokens nationwide.
BZ02ezs.jpg

This means the days of coin buckets and tokens are now over, anything left is all that remains.

I don't mind in using tokens at home :)
I PREFER to use tokens, yes even at home... It helps me track my skill progression (do more with less each time).
The point I'm trying to make is IF you haven't already gotten yourself some change buckets and tokens... You likely WON'T be getting them now. :(

I've got two red Taito buckets full of Taito tokens (yes I took them from arcades in Japan when I visited in 2017) but I can't get any more (all arcades now use card readers) so I won't sell any of mine.
oxS0nSY.jpg

I highly recommend getting the Any Coin 3D printed "mech" as you can run it off nickles.
AGZOr4c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I PREFER to use tokens, yes even at home... It helps me track my skill progression (do more with less each time).
The point I'm trying to make is IF you haven't already gotten yourself some change buckets and tokens... You likely WON'T be getting them now. :(
got it, good point.

I current run quarters in my egret 3, its just a matter of adjust the coin mech. I don't care about the tokens as I grew up using quarters. I just wanted a ash tray or bucket to store them. I can also get a repo but wanted to check for the real thing first.

Back