What's new
For Sale
I sent one this afternoon for Batrider too, but this was last updated in July 2020 so I’m not double hopeful… 🤣

FYI: Neoretro75 hasn't logged onto the site since December 1, 2020 so don't expect a reply anytime soon...
Yeah, I PM’ed him two weeks ago about Galmedes, but no response. I tried to ping him by replying here today, but seems that it didn’t work…

Bought my Bakraid and other shmuppy stuff from @neoretro75 -- If he ever comes back I can highly recommend him as a seller!

That batrider price is insane in todays prices xD ver B is 2000 euros nowadays. I can buy it at 1200 euros to have as backup if you are still selling it :)

Good luck for the people who sent PM's today, but since the thread was made almost 3 years ago, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Replying here was the last option as I sent a PM at begining of December.
As I saw @neoretro75 last connection on the forum was one month ago, I expected a reply saying Galmedes was sold long ago at least...

Yeah, I know the thread title including ABP is a big surprise to see in the "Latests posts" section and it's causing a stir... :D

So, here's what I think.

Playing video games doesn't make you violent (thanks 80's and 90's moms and senators!), but it CLEARLY makes you a sloppy reader.... :D

I don't think it's sloppiness as much as it is hopefulness that these boards can still be obtained at those prices! :P

Back