What's new
For Sale

mltv

Professional
Reaction score
Armed Police Batrider Ver B board, works perfectly. I also have art for it, but I am not sure if the art is original (it came with it when I bought it) - but it is included.

I did a IC/price check post and was given a $2000-3000 range for a ver B. So, Ill price it on the "low" end: $2000 PayPal f&f. Free insured shipping in the lower 48. SOLD!

Attachments

• 10C90C0A-4376-4F94-9EDB-E42CC5961C7A.jpeg
    10C90C0A-4376-4F94-9EDB-E42CC5961C7A.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 185
  • F2A945AC-164A-43CE-BF3F-3EC7E3A435BA.jpeg
    F2A945AC-164A-43CE-BF3F-3EC7E3A435BA.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 171
  • E87FAB86-3451-428D-A092-81AB2DC0FD4D.jpeg
    E87FAB86-3451-428D-A092-81AB2DC0FD4D.jpeg
    333 KB · Views: 168
  • DE7E8BAE-87D8-4885-A5A2-7DFD126B72F2.jpeg
    DE7E8BAE-87D8-4885-A5A2-7DFD126B72F2.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 157A1759-64F7-4EE3-8423-30AF645319B3.jpeg
    157A1759-64F7-4EE3-8423-30AF645319B3.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 165
  • EA0DBE53-3B7B-4A45-BB92-09584A9F81F4.jpeg
    EA0DBE53-3B7B-4A45-BB92-09584A9F81F4.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Hope you don't mind the ask, but just out of morbid curiosity, are you maybe "getting out of the hobby"? Prepping for some massive project?...or maybe you just like pinball? lol

Just wondering why someone would want to offload so much killer stuff all at once 8o totally cool if thats too nosey too; disregard if so. GLWTS!

Well, I'll say that this game is pretty awesome and if I didn't just buy one, I'd be all over this one, look how clean that PCB is! GLWS!

Hope you don't mind the ask, but just out of morbid curiosity, are you maybe "getting out of the hobby"? Prepping for some massive project?...or maybe you just like pinball? lol

Just wondering why someone would want to offload so much killer stuff all at once 8o totally cool if thats too nosey too; disregard if so. GLWTS!
haha. I have a lot of hobbies. All of them are ridiculous and ridiculously expensive. I am not getting out of this hobby - I just don't plan on doing what I had planned on doing - which was just to make a as close to real as possible Taito station - to mirror the 2nd floor shmups lineup that they have in akihabara with candy cabs, gachapon machines, etc (I use to make 2 trips a year - 12hr nonstop flight, 48hour nonstop 2nd floor shmups and Kobe beef lunch and dinner in Ginza! - then 12hr nonstop flight back). But, I have kids now, and also with the pandemic - I haven't made those trips in the past 2 years, so I think what I thought was an absolutely amazing idea back then Ive come to realize, nah, I was batshit crazy lol.

Im still here, playing & collecting. Just don't need all the extras. Im (attempting) to be sane now, and may have gotten those thoughts out of my system lol.

I just don't plan on doing what I had planned on doing - which was just to make a as close to real as possible Taito station

I use to make 2 trips a year - 12hr nonstop flight, 48hour nonstop 2nd floor shmups and Kobe beef lunch and dinner in Ginza! - then 12hr nonstop flight back

But, I have kids now, and also with the pandemic...

Points made, hearts inspired, and respect earned

cover2.jpg

Plus - I only focus on things for a period of time. I think I have been a member of this forum since literally day 1. But I only focus on a "hobby" for a few weeks a year, then off to the next thing. rinse & repeat. So, 2 weeks from now I may go radio silent (again), but ill be back spamming away next year.

haha. I have a lot of hobbies. All of them are ridiculous and ridiculously expensive. I am not getting out of this hobby - I just don't plan on doing what I had planned on doing - which was just to make a as close to real as possible Taito station - to mirror the 2nd floor shmups lineup that they have in akihabara with candy cabs, gachapon machines, etc (I use to make 2 trips a year - 12hr nonstop flight, 48hour nonstop 2nd floor shmups and Kobe beef lunch and dinner in Ginza! - then 12hr nonstop flight back). But, I have kids now, and also with the pandemic - I haven't made those trips in the past 2 years, so I think what I thought was an absolutely amazing idea back then Ive come to realize, nah, I was batshit crazy lol.

Im still here, playing & collecting. Just don't need all the extras. Im (attempting) to be sane now, and may have gotten those thoughts out of my system lol.
We should have opened up an arcade spot with all the stuff we have :D , but the pandemic would probably have crushed us :(

Anywho, $2K for that game seems fair in today's market :thumbup:

Haha, this is awesome. Building a home arcade myself, definitely my prepandemic twice a year Japan trips influenced me too. Spent lots of time at HEY, Mikado, Amipara, Cue, Zarigani, Amano, some people gave me shit for going to Japan and spending like a quarter of my time there at arcades and shopping, but F them.

Anyways I'd love Batrider and this is a fair price IMO, but as I said in the other thread I can't do F&F payment since PayPal doesn´t allow it in Mexico. So good luck with the sale, I´m sure someone will jump on this quick.

I swear this week is conspiring to wring me dry.
Ha...Im selling off stuff, to buy more stuff :D. Im dreading a few cab restores I need to do, so need more cash. And the CPS1 multi sales are almost around the corner. Gonna be a few rough winter months for my wallet.

I spoke with the seller before and others know him as well. Nice person to talk with.

Taito station recreation is a LOFTY goal my friend haha

Sometimes the best things in life is to just have a little bit of what you consider the best and keep it simple :)

GLWTS

Batrider is such a wonderful title!

If anybody wants the pcb separately to the arts hook me up :D

Btw I just added Kobe for Lunch and Dinner to my bucket list.

Out of curiosity, the non-ver.B can be upgraded to verB with a rom swap I assume?
I own a Taiwan version w/ everything unlocked.
I've always wondered what that would price at. (NO I'm NOT selling it FYI)
GLWS...

1642003233202.png

Back