What's new
For Sale
I thought i was the firstone sent pm but guess i was not. Maybe next time :)

$2000? It's in the OP.
I saw it, but it is not uncommon that offers are placed through a PM, and as a range was indicated in the first part I thought it would be worth clarifying.
Everyone must feel like a broken record saying this sort of thing, but if that's the price of Batrider these days, it blows my mind.

Yeah since it was dollars and not euros. The last jap B with art I have seen sold was 2200 euros. So really good deal for some lucky fellow :) Hope it was @ChrisBEANS

2000 usd with arts is a bargain for one of the top 10 shumps ever made. (As voted yearly on the Shumps forum)

OK - I understand that B ver. is more desirable (and cost more) - but why?
"B ver allows the player to change the Garegga formations using special joystick and button combinations on cabinets with only 2-buttons" - is this the only difference compared to the original version?
What is japan orginal version (ver Mon Dec 22 1997) current value?

All Japanese boards are more expensive of games originating in Japan, why I don't know since you can read the text in other versions :) But yes the B version fetches more money, then Japanese version fetches more, and then art as well.

What sort of an absolute Hampton would miss out of such a great game at such a great price because he messed about too much?!?

Oh, me… damn 🙈

All Japanese boards are more expensive of games originating in Japan, why I don't know since you can read the text in other versions :) But yes the B version fetches more money, then Japanese version fetches more, and then art as well.
Lucky me, we mostly have Japanese or Asia versions here.
Actually Asia versions are overlooked by westerners IMO and should be considered the "best" versions since they're often identical to the Japanese versions in terms of difficulty and features with the added bonus of English texts.

What sort of an absolute Hampton would miss out of such a great game at such a great price because he messed about too much?!?

Oh, me… damn 🙈
Man, I almost believe you don't want the game anymore :P How often does it come up.

Lucky me, we mostly have Japanese or Asia versions here.
Actually Asia versions are overlooked by westerners IMO and should be considered the "best" versions since they're often identical to the Japanese versions in terms of difficulty and features with the added bonus of English texts.
I'm super happy with my Hong Kong board :) Every secret enabled directly, and everything in english + automatic extends not having to pick it up!

Man, I almost believe you don't want the game anymore :P How often does it come up.
I KNOW!!! Genuinely angry with myself.

Time to offer me one at a ridiculously inflated price. You’ll not be knocked back…

Back