What's new
For Sale

tika

Student
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm cleaning out some of my CPS2 B boards that I have, all are verified to be working (as of a few months ago) and all are in good condition. I'm stabbing in the dark about what price I should be asking for each board, so if something is too high (or low), just let me know.

Xmen Vs Street Fighter (JP baord, InfiniKey installed, Green board) - $270 AUD
Marvel Vs Street Fighter (JP board, Phoenixed, Green board) $300 AUD
Xmen Children of the Atom (JP board, Infinikey installed, Green board)- $270 AUD
Street Fighter Zero 3 (JP board, InfiniKey installed, Green board)- $420 AUD

The boards are located in Australia, and am happy to ship domestically and can also ship overseas, although international delivery times fluctuate a fair bit at the moment.

Thanks!

Reactions: roy
Are these the ones that get relisted every other day on eBay?

Might be? I have some boards up on eBay and based my prices off other boards on eBay. If they're the one you're referring to, do you think the prices are too high? Too low?

Too high! Thus them not selling on eBay.

They especially won't sell here as it's a knowledgeable group of enthusiast who know what they're worth without needing to reference eBay, which is always higher than typical market value for varying reasons.

I sell mine at $300AU for both A and B board, you're selling only B boards for a similar price.

Too high! Thus them not selling on eBay.

They especially won't sell here as it's a knowledgeable group of enthusiast who know what they're worth without needing to reference eBay, which is always higher than typical market value for varying reasons.

I sell mine at $300AU for both A and B board, you're selling only B boards for a similar price.
isn't it game related also?

Back