What's new

Yippikaye

Professional
Reaction score
Tonma boot = 2 stack, 3 stack or 3.5 stack? :D
it's 3.5 stack and needs a strong PSU to work properly :huh:

I never heard back from the seller. I expressed interest long before @ben.shinobi or @Kano

Please let me know @Yippikaye
Sorry but I replied to everyone except your mp, I thought I did in may. I'm really sorry.
The guy that asked for Gunforce 2 paid for it and the package have been sent since then.

Leo and GF are still available and to be honest with the lock down I suspended the sales. I also had problems with the carrier and I can't pay for insurance since may for international parcels. I had to refund people that had problems with their packages and lost a lot of money in the process.

I prefer to suspend the sales or sell to local people since there is less risk.

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
@Yippikaye is solid dude, awesome to deal with. Got my Gunnail pcb from him, it was mint :thumbsup:

That sucks bro that lost $$$, but yeah international shipping has been crazy.

Hope you got things sorted out and that you and the fam are all good!

Yippikaye

Professional
Reaction score
@Yippikaye is solid dude, awesome to deal with. Got my Gunnail pcb from him, it was mint :thumbsup:

That sucks bro that lost $$$, but yeah international shipping has been crazy.

Hope you got things sorted out and that you and the fam are all good!
Thanks Derick, I hope that you are enjoing your Gunnail :D
International shipping went crazy with COVID || that's why I suspended the sales.
Yes first things have been sorted but COVID and lockdown have brought other problems but fortunately family and health are good :) that's the the most important right now. Thanks for your words

hoagtech

Champion
Reaction score
Sweet. I would love to buy your LEO GF if you would like to ship it outside to USA.

I didn't mean to alarm anyone. I wanted to make sure my communication was not lost.