What's new
For Sale
@mltv do you have a picture of the region warning screen on that Espgaluda II ?
I don't. It is no longer mine (has already been paid for), so I can't boot it up unless buyer wants me to (but Ill point buyer to your post so he can update when he has it).

pics are on the first page
Sorry, I didn't see it if it was. Was Fast Striker on a PCB? I thought it was an AES or MVS release, so I was checking the pics for a cart.

Sorry, I didn't see it if it was. Was Fast Striker on a PCB? I thought it was an AES or MVS release, so I was checking the pics for a cart.
pfffft - no, you are right. I took pics, but it seems I didn't include them (but it still sold). I didn't realize there was a 10 image limit on a post, so I had a ton of pics, that didn't go through the first time. You can see a part of the shockbox in this pic lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 6.13.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 6.13.50 PM.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 70
Hey i said i was buying DFK

Now it's sold. What?? Why!?
huh? First PM I see from you is a few minutes ago. The DFK has been in a "awaiting payment" state since about noon EST.

Please read on this forum.

What's the point of having a forum then??

I wrote yesterday at 7 am.

Yesterday at 7:46 AM
Add bookmark
Hi

I buy DFK

Thank you
yep, I see I did miss it. And I am so sorry about that (I said this in my reply to your PM just now). I was adding the boards on this thread as a placeholder while I confirmed condition/price/etc, and I wasn't afforded the same courtesy as others seem to get when they do the same thing, so I missed your post in the noise of all of the complaints. All I can say right now is I am sorry. If the deal doesn't happen I will let you know.

It's ok, don't worry. Please don't apologize. I completely understand.
I am the one that apologize for complaining.

Anyway, thank you!
Very classy reply, that's why I like this forum so much!

In the future, I find the PM should go first then the post on the forums. It seems like people time the sales by the PM time. If it's hot games like these, try to do both with your laptop and phone simultaneously!

Good luck in the future getting this, if I see one for sale I will let you know b/c this reply was so classy.

Back