What's new
For Sale
PMed about Futari and FS, I never heard back. Both are sold now. Just how it goes.

folks - read earlier in the thread. The moment you propose changes to my FS offer there is no obligation, and should be no expectation, that I either accept or respond. I have been clear in the first post, and in much more detail later on in this thread.

I know it sucks if you can't do what my posted offer was. I know it sucks. Ive been there, has happened to me, and will happen to me again at some point.

But when you add these comments to this thread, it is very selective and doesn't paint a crystal clear picture of everything, and also can be seen as a negative. So, again, if you change the parameters, then you are talking something different, and not of the offer that I had authored.

Not sure if that was directed at me, but:
  1. I said I'd take Fast Striker as long as it was the PCB with the USB port (i.e. 1.5 version). I did not try to haggle the price.
  2. I inquired about Futari before you posted a price; I said I'd probably take it, but that I needed a price. I had zero intention of haggling. I even suggested someone on this board who I know is knowledgeable about the prices as a source to help you price it.
  3. I never received any response to my PM.
To be clear, I'm not salty or trying to pick a fight; I sent a PM Sunday afternoon, so I probably already missed the boat by that point. These things happen, it is what it is. But I do want to clear the air on my end since I was one of the people who left a comment about missing out, and the suggestion that I may have made a lower offer or proposed changes to your offer is not accurate.

Best of luck with your sales!

@kazuo actually my reply wasn’t directed to you - and sorry if it was inferred (and in your case it’s a combo of me trying to be fair and timing - ie others pinged me first). So good to call this out, and thank you that you did. It is tough - lots of folks respond, and also lots of folks then change things up. I’ve tried to do my best to keep things organized, but there have been gaps. Anyways, game on peeps!

Don’t know if it was directed to me but just to be clear, I offered the option I have available at the time, I understand that you don’t want to change your terms for payment but just a simple reply saying “sorry I won’t take G&S, let’s try something else” would be enough for someone that is interested and I would find the way to meet your terms or working something out but not even a reply that’s what probably is making people mad about, anyway, I’m glad that the DFK is going to a good friend of mine, we did some deals before.

Does Ibara come with a mint original cave box?.. I'm interested in that.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but as the conduct of the thread is becoming a discussion I’ll happily give my experience for the sake of a balanced view…

I saw the thread at the same time as everyone else. I fancied Fast Striker and I’d been looking for ages.
It came up for $1000 which I thought was the very top end of what it might be worth, and so I held off. Plenty of opportunity for people to take @mltv up on his initial offering.

It was quickly dropped to $800. A much fairer price I thought and so I messaged.
I was obviously quick enough to have been first at this point and the sale was agreed in principle.

Even so, I was sent the images that had been missed off of the first post, and a quote to include international shipping (UK) to make sure I was completely happy before I paid.

I paid up, and it was dispatched in a day or so and I was sent the tracking number.

All very fair, and very good (and friendly) comms too.

I have to say from my point of view I’ve had a very good, and very fair experience. It’s frustrating when things don’t work to your favour, but that’s the nature of chasing rare(ish) stuff. There’s an element of luck to it.

Of course, if the package turns up and it’s just a neatly wrapped house brick, I’ll be pissed 🤣

Of course, if the package turns up and it’s just a neatly wrapped house brick, I’ll be pissed 🤣
I'll chime in to say I was trying to buy both MMP and PS. I got beat to MMP (someone got a deal!) and on PS he changed his mind because he discovered it was working. ALL GOOD in my book. He doesn't owe me anything and he was polite and direct with his messages to me.

He likely got slammed with PMs and had to dig his way out, things get missed and messed up. Everyone take a breath, I know I have to at times and it's good to be reminded of this!

That being said, I actually heard @ChrisBEANS is getting a poorly wrapped house brick...

OK, so no answer to my pm's.. Is the Ibara kit available please??

@mltv I sent numerous pms about my purchase, but I've not heard back. Please can you give me an update?

Oh, that don't sound good...also , more of my messages were not answered...glad i did not buy anything. :wideyed:

Item recived thank you very much perfectly shipped and in record time!communication was awsome can’t recommend enough!many thanks!
Don’t know what’s going on with your guys pm’s but I would reckon he is sick of all the drama and the 100’s of pm’s!selling cave pcbs seems more hassle than it’s worth and risky activity lol I’m sure he will contact you once he ready,can only state my experience

Same, received my pcb super fast, I think as a potential buyer, we under estimate the number of PMs/MPs you can get the second you post something for sale with the word "cave".
so for reference, even though the original message is not edited yet, the following board is sold.
  • Ibara. Works perfectly. This was my intro to cave, and my first cave board. Comes with shock box. $1000 PayPal f&f. Free insured shipping in the lower 48.
I'm sure you'll get an answer.

Item received promptly. Took 1.5 hours to unwrap the outer box and packaging layer, than a subsequent 25 minutes for the inner box and associated packaging. Thanks!

Fast Striker arrived safe and sound. Nice shock box, unopened CD, happy days.

Great packaging and fast shipping.
There was no mini marquee (which to be clear was never pictured or specifically mentioned in the advert) but I messaged and enquired anyway.

@mltv replied quick sharp and said he’d have a look just in case he has it somewhere.

All in all I can’t fault the condition it arrived in, quality and speed of shipping, or the comms.

Happy customer here 👍🏻

There’s a lot of people here that state they already got the items, great packaging and communication etc.. why don’t people ever then leave feedback in the feedback section for the seller? Make others worry less, and show that it’s a good dude/dudette. I know I try to keep the buyer updated every step of the way, but only once did somebody on this forum bother to write.

Be nice and leave the guy some feedback, if you already have your stuff.

End of rant, sorry.

Last edited:
There’s a lot of people here that state they already got the items, great packaging and communication etc.. why don’t people ever then leave feedback in the feedback session for the seller? Make others worry less, and show that it’s a good dude/dudette. I know I try to keep the buyer updated every step of the way, but only once did somebody on this forum bother to write.

Be nice and leave the guy some feedback, if you already have your stuff.

End of rant, sorry.
Fair comment… I did check the feedback forum for a thread on @mltv , but didn’t see one so I just posted here.

Lazy really. No reason I couldn’t simply start a thread myself.

Edit: rectified

Back