What's new
Mark your items as sold

jcmorrisii

Professional
Reaction score
Hello friends! Im moving and cleaning up my collection a bit. Im located in North FL in the US. Everything is original(exception being CONVERSIONS and marked as such), works 100% and has been thoroughly tested.Thread updated with sold items moved to bottom and new items added on 12/15/21.

Everything sold thank you guys!

Konami Windy coming soon.....along with more PCBS

-----------
SOLD
------------
----------
CPS1 Captain Commando CONVERSION (DASH Mother w/ broken corner SEE PICS)
CPS2 USA A Board
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Alien Vs Predator Blue US B Board
MVS Street Hoop
(MVS) Blazing Star JP Label
[/I]

I have tons of positive feedback going back many years on Shmups, KLOV, NEO GEO, and EBay back to 2003 etc. I ship within 48 hours of receiving payment. I can accept Paypal(F&F or add 4% for fees), Venmo, Zelle, Bitcoin, Ethereum.

Attachments

• IMG-3293.jpg
    IMG-3293.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG-3294.jpg
    IMG-3294.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG-3299.jpg
    IMG-3299.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG-3300.jpg
    IMG-3300.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG-3301.jpg
    IMG-3301.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG-3286.jpg
    IMG-3286.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG-3302.jpg
    IMG-3302.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG-3296.jpg
    IMG-3296.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG-3297.jpg
    IMG-3297.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG-3298.jpg
    IMG-3298.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
The guy you are price referencing on eBay. I was watching him for like four hours last night just hoping that he would list a MegaMan. He was listing an amazing collection for sale and if I had the money I would have bought every board he had. They all had seals in them and still had the C bolt. He still has a really nice Eco Fighters for sale that Im really tempted to buy. Awesome looking boards! GLWTS!

Referencing gameboardsoc1234 doesn't mean shit, especially since they are buy it nows too. Guys prices are always inflated on top of him being a bad seller. Just google him. Buyer beware on him.
Your right. It only took a minute to google his name and the first thing that came up was a thread on KLOV with bad reviews. I knew some of his stuff was overpriced, but surprisingly some of them sold.

I once bid on a buy it now auction for a CPS2 A&B set from this seller that he abruptly cancelled on me three hours after I paid, claiming he had the incorrect price listed on his auction (dumbass).

He is a toolbag!

Off topic, but gotta pile on the gameboardsoc bashing - I bought four MVS carts from him since he offered combined shipping in his listings description. On purchase, he invoices me for more than the combined shipping rate, so I ping him with a screenshot of the listing and asking for the combined rate instead. He simply responded "I've cancelled the order" and blocked me from his future listings. Total douchebag.

Either way, beautiful kits, don't have a Progear do you? 😁

To continue the off topic train, I too am from the north Florida of the USA. Let's meet up I probably have stuff to trade.

Referencing gameboardsoc1234 doesn't mean shit, especially since they are buy it nows too. Guys prices are always inflated on top of him being a bad seller. Just google him. Buyer beware on him.
Iv been out of the loop for years now so I do not know who this is. I posted a Price check thread across multiple forums, waited over a week, and no one replied. SO The closest reference I could find was these that just sold on Ebay. Frankly I do not give a shit about him or how terrible a person he is its none of my business, and more importantly it has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OR THIS THREAD. Why do you people feel the need to come clog up a sales thread with drama that has nothing to do with me? Go take it to a general chat or something.

Where are the mods to clean this up? These erroneous posts are extremely disrespectful and should be against the TOS.

If you have something constructive to add to the conversation please do so by suggesting a price that you think would be more appropriate or linking some sales comps. Or better yet DM me and make a reasonable offer. But don't just come into my thread and shit all over it because you have some vendetta against some guy who I price reffed.

You linked his ebay auction as reference sale so it has a LOT to do with your thread?
Me as n00b would totally buy the price without the backstory!

You linked his ebay auction as reference sale so it has a LOT to do with your thread?
Me as n00b would totally buy the price without the backstory!
So you think the asking price is so inflated compared to current market value, then please link me to some comparables and I would be happy to replace the links I posted with those.

I could say the same thing if someone where to pop in this thread and not read everything, it looks like you guys are talking about how I scammed you or gave you a bad deal. I have imported and sold dozens of cabs and PCBs over the years. People know me and know that Im legit AF and always help people out, give things away for free, etc.

As I stated before, I posted asking peoples opinion across multiple forums, waited , got no responses. I searched other forums, ebay etc and these were the most recent sales.

There's dozens of other sales from years past with prices being within 100$ of what I listed. Fair market value is what people are willing to pay at the time.

If I had posted a price without a link people would complain. I posted a price WITH a link and people complain. Theres no winning.

PLEASE , Either make a constructive post providing links with recent sales and comparable information, or dont post at all.

Cyber monday dealz......AvP dropped to $325, Puzzle Fighter dropped to $250, A boards for $140.

Solid prices on everything. Cheaper than any PCB store and YAJ as of late.

Updated OP with new items and sold ones: Blazing Star with price drop, Street Hoops, and CPS1 DASH Captain Commando CONVERSION all with detailed photos.

Back