Sold for $915

Full Simms
Super Bios Cart
SCSI2SD w/SD Card
Jasen's Custom Blue Plexi Case

CPS3-001.jpg
CPS3-002.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, that blue plexi is thick as all get out!

GLWS!
Now looking at this i should have kept mine, sold it for the same price Jasen was selling them, even though he was not making anymore, and now never will.
He might, after he's done getting his MBA he might start back again, but based on his school and current location job wise, it's going to be a few years!

So, for anyone thinking about it, jump on this sale!!!!!

GLWS!
Now looking at this i should have kept mine, sold it for the same price Jasen was selling them, even though he was not making anymore, and now never will.
He might, after he's done getting his MBA he might start back again, but based on his school and current location job wise, it's going to be a few years!
So, for anyone thinking about it, jump on this sale!!!!!
Oh thats whats happening?! I went to check his site and basically just said thanks for 8 years so thought he was done.

I have the first gen light blue one ~5.3mm thick with only cps3 and capcom logo (no darksoft) . Do you consider the dark blue with the additional logos one better?

I have the first gen light blue one ~5.3mm thick with only cps3 and capcom logo (no darksoft) . Do you consider the dark blue with the additional logos one better?
I personally like the extra logos on it and the darker tint.

The molex power cable doesn’t need to be plugged in for the scsi2sd

It looks like you have the longer legs on the bottom? (meaning more space under the PCB board). I did this with my Jasen plexiglass as well and It nearly broke my board. There is a lot of pressure on the ram chips and from your photo, I can actually make out some bowling /bending of your board where the ram chips are located.

You might want to try putting the longer legs on the top. My ram chips perma bent the clips and my CPS3 didn't work until I figured out what iw as doing with the plexiglass.

IMG_1311.jpg

You can see where my ram chips are slightly bent due to using the wrong (shorter) legs on top of the board

Last edited:

GLWS!
I was pleasantly surprised when you offered to sell it, rest assured it's good hands in its forever home.

Sorry for the late response but not taking any trades.

Back