What's new
For Sale

Lovegood.dev

Beginner
Reaction score
Kit includes everything needed to install the CPS2_digiav on a CPS3 (except the cps2_digiav kit itself): 2 Quick Solder PCB's, ribbon cable, coax cable, wires, connectors, 2 resistors and a dual button assembly.

I sell these for $25 on my store and ebay, but will sell here for $20 (until my current stock is gone).

UPDATE: Im almost out of current stock, and I ran out of the 2x9 connectors needed for these, and am having a hard time finding anyone with them in stock. I will be making a different revision with easier to find connectors. In the meantime, im offering the ones I have left with wires soldered onto the pins for $15 a piece.

New version is in! Feel free to order from my store, or send me a DM. (if you live outside the US send me a DM so we can figure out shipping).

UPDATE 6/16/2021: I have more in stock at >> my eBay store << and over at >> VGP <<
You can also get a complete pre-flashed CPS3 Digital AV Kit with QSB's over at >> VGP <<

IMG_20200721_172331.jpg

IMG_20200721_193745.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Do you have more detailed pictures? Youre store is faulty, cps3 adds rgb2vga to cart

Very nice, I was thinking of the idea but it was beyond my skillset. Good to see someone else had the same thought. This should clean up the onstsllof cps3 a little.

EXACTLY the kind of thing this mod needed. Definitely gonna pick one of these up in the future- even if it's just to clean up my previous install. Should be mandatory purchasing for new installs with how all-over-the-place this mod can get lol

Nice work! Would be nice to have something like this for CPS1 as well.

Update: new version designed and ordered. The new version uses a flat cable and should be a lot quicker and cleaner. Ill post pics as soon as it arrives.

@ModGirl, wow that looks like a lot cleaner install. Nice work!
Thank you ! :)

Here are some more pics, as promised.
(please forgive the crooked connector, i got impatient and hand soldered these as i was waiting for my reflow iron to heat up)

IMG_20200721_172304.jpg
IMG_20200721_172226.jpg

IMG_20200721_190814_01.jpg

IMG_20200721_193602.jpg

Last edited:
This looks amazing and I'm honestly surprised I'm not hearing more people talk about it.

Indeed this is very cool. Would be really great to have a companion CPS1 adapter kit as well.

This looks amazing and I'm honestly surprised I'm not hearing more people talk about it.
I certainly overlooked it since it’s in the For Sale posts. Very cool! This section is used more for stuff people just sell, not make themselves. Consider a post in the projects section for more visibility

Just about out of this round or orders. (that went a lot faster than i expected).

For those of you that got one, please give me any feedback you have, good or bad. If i need to make any changes, id like to do so before i start putting together the next batch.

Thanks!

Awesome stuff, just bought on ebay link.

Any plans to make a version for the CPS1? Does the CPS2 Digital AV board even work with the CPS1?

Awesome stuff, just bought on ebay link.

Any plans to make a version for the CPS1? Does the CPS2 Digital AV board even work with the CPS1?
Im working on a CPS1 version. There already is a board you can print yourself (here), but im too OCD and its not clean enough for me, lol.

Back