What's new
For Sale
I'll check but I'm pretty sure that went out already. :)
Hey @davesarcades I bought a two-slot MVS from you a month ago - haven't gotten an update or reply on our PM conversation yet. Please let me know the status or send me over a refund.
Your item came back to the warehouse b/c address was incorrect. My fault on label. Going out again on Monday. I saw you opened a PayPal claim which is fine just close it once you get the item. No worries :)

Your item came back to the warehouse b/c address was incorrect. My fault on label. Going out again on Monday. I saw you opened a PayPal claim which is fine just close it once you get the item. No worries :)
Got it - thank you for the update.

EDIT: Whoops, I have NA, I'm looking for Mach Breakers!

Last edited:
Some fair prices on the new stuff.

Am I the only one with a soft spot for Gals Panic? I actually kinda love the gameplay lol.

@Aurich i like the gameplay a lot but eroge in an arcade setting is not my thing. Same game mechanic is in Qix, Twin Qix (on F3 multi) or Panic Street (also supernova) so you could try those. I didn’t know about them until I tried Gals Panic and wanted different backgrounds more suitable for my audience.

Gals Panic is pretty tame. I think I partially have a soft spot for it from being “in the back” of an arcade I played in as a young teen.

Hello !

Not sure what those are : - Capcom EPROM Kits $20 (3 kits available)

Could you provide some pictures and/or info on those please ?

Last edited:
Hello !

Not sure what those are : - Capcom EPROM Kits $20 (3 kits available)

Could you provide some pictures and/or info on those please ?
Sure! These were sent for EPROM and PAL chip replacements/upgrades way back when.

Attachments

• IMG_5163 (2).jpg
    IMG_5163 (2).jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 96
Back