What's new
For Sale
I think he's asking if Raiden Fighters Jet is the earlier version? (IIRC there are 3 versions. Original (cart + motherboard), 2nd (motherboard with good sound), newer (cost cut motherboard).

I think he's asking if Raiden Fighters Jet is the earlier version? (IIRC there are 3 versions. Original (cart + motherboard), 2nd (motherboard with good sound), newer (cost cut motherboard).
Ah got it!

Ok this Raiden Fighters Jet is a pcb and a black cart attached to the top like viper phase 1 and the other raiden fighter games. it is stereo sound with 2 volume pots. I can post a pic if serious on picking up.

Ah got it!

Ok this Raiden Fighters Jet is a pcb and a black cart attached to the top like viper phase 1 and the other raiden fighter games. it is stereo sound with 2 volume pots. I can post a pic if serious on picking up.
Here is an easy way to confirm, but it does sound like you have the good one.

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Seibu_SPI_system

There are 3 known revisions of the Seibu SPI system. Revision 1 is the original release board and can be identified by "(C)1995 SXX2C-MAIN V2.0" printed on the main board. Revision 2 has a cleaner layout but no notable changes. It can be identified by "(C)1998 SXX2C-MAIN V2.1" printed on the main board.

Finally a Single-board revision, Seibu SYS386, was produced for the re-release of Raiden Fighters 2 - 2000 & Raiden Fighters Jet 2000. Both have a 40MHz AMD 386 and a considerably weaker sound system (dual MSM6295), resulting in audio issues. A RFJ2000 Single PCB variant exists that uses the proper Yamaha sound system instead.

That's the smaller board version, ie. SXX2D.

Honestly, that might be the best version of the board, because you don't have to mess around with jumpers when you switch games. It's auto-loading.

How much would shipped be to Australia for both Tekken Tag and Virtua Fighter 3?

I'm tracking this thread carefully in the hope you pull out another ECA stack when you delve into that pile of 90s era stuff in the warehouse!! 😉

I sold 1 to someone internationally but it arrived damaged and felt bad about it. I do not do returns or refunds for international orders. I did refund shipping though as courtesy.

I doubt there is more of that game it was a dud and we parted or converted most of those.

there are some Sega strike fighters, airline pilots, crazy taxi, and other Sega sit down machines but are not being parted out right now they are working games.

I sold 1 to someone internationally but it arrived damaged and felt bad about it. I do not do returns or refunds for international orders. I did refund shipping though as courtesy.

I doubt there is more of that game it was a dud and we parted or converted most of those.

there are some Sega strike fighters, airline pilots, crazy taxi, and other Sega sit down machines but are not being parted out right now they are working games.
That's a shame, I've always had Model 3 stacks arrive well if they're screwed down securely in their cages. Hikaru not so! X/

Well, hopefully you have a stack of ECA ROM boards and security boards left over from conversions back to Daytona 2 - maybe in a big box labelled 'dud games'! :D

That's a shame, I've always had Model 3 stacks arrive well if they're screwed down securely in their cages. Hikaru not so! X/

Well, hopefully you have a stack of ECA ROM boards and security boards left over from conversions back to Daytona 2 - maybe in a big box labelled 'dud games'! :D
yes that was the issue I believe.

hikaru wont ship too fragile

aero city sold, another blast sold (only 1 blast left prob wont refurb more of these, take too much time), several Japanese monitors sold, added 10 items to sell, cps3 bare pcb sold, many MS9 rebuilt and ready to sell @ $275

more stuff will be listed in 3 weeks

Raiden fighters jet sold, Tekken tag sold, have another blast this 1 is 2 player panel tri sync monitor 1500 serviced bottom up for sale next week

interested in blast withdrawn. Thanks

Last edited:
Back