What's new
For Sale
Check volt
Thanks @davesarcades Spiderman and Captain America arrived in good hands!

Played through Spider-Man with my son. Great game, worked wonderfully!

Captain America and the Avengers plays fine but with a weird layer corruption in the back ground as soon as I get to Grim Reaper boss. Character sprites, furthest background layer, and cutscene are good. I'll get video and a proper play through this weekend.

Spider-Man

IMG_5487.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

Captain America and the Avengers

Notice background and character layers are fine. Could it be one of the rom chips?

IMG_2682.jpg
Check voltage and sync wire also your audio setup for ground as game can support stereo or mono

top gunner pcb sold for $85

I'll add pics of the sit down taito machine over the weekend if I have time.

Is the Kyotaro a 26" Deluxe or a 29" Standard? Standard has wooden sides, Deluxe is all metal.

Is the Kyotaro a 26" Deluxe or a 29" Standard? Standard has wooden sides, Deluxe is all metal.
Got pics of what a Deluxe looks like? I have a near mint Standard 29". Interested to see the differences other than materials.

Got pics of what a Deluxe looks like? I have a near mint Standard 29". Interested to see the differences other than materials.

It looks very similar.

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Tecmo_Kyotaro_Deluxe

Deluxe has a smaller screen (MS8-26, same as Aero) and the most elaborate rotate mech I have ever seen. You pull a lever under the CP and the whole monitor pops out, bezel and all. Then you just rotate it and push it back in.

Please let us know when you post pictures of the E3 and two E2s. I'd probably either ship, or do a crazy road trip to grab 'em!

It looks very similar.

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Tecmo_Kyotaro_Deluxe

Deluxe has a smaller screen (MS8-26, same as Aero) and the most elaborate rotate mech I have ever seen. You pull a lever under the CP and the whole monitor pops out, bezel and all. Then you just rotate it and push it back in.
They do look similar, I didn't know the 26" existed. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Here is e2 4000 as is local pickup
MS9 inside tube has burn original power supply and 60 in 1 just for test. All doors and stuff are there top marquee thing flew off when driving it over

Attachments

• 293BF05C-3DF4-47AD-B2B3-3FDDA412D8C0.jpeg
    293BF05C-3DF4-47AD-B2B3-3FDDA412D8C0.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 170
Back